• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

Heard this on Tucker Calson show... the commanding officer at Laughlin AFB orders secrecy. Illegals are going where as my dollars are paying for these flights?
    Guns International

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    That's just wrong, and as long as Biden and party hold the White House, nothing will be done to stop this from happening. By assisting the Biden administration in this, IMO they are committing illegal acts of aiding and abetting a criminal act of people being in this country illegally.

But like I said, nothing will be done. But what I'd suggest is this. We should start hounding our representatives and senators and start complaining and demanding an official inquiry into the misuse of our military resources for political purposes, and the commission of illegal acts by the military.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    About 25 years ago I told my teenage son to never put anything in writing you don't want the world to see. This LTC either did this knowing it would get out, or he is an idiot.

That would be my thoughts as well. If you put something like that in writing, and it rubs someone the wrong way, there is likely chance it could get leaked at some point.

But idiot works for me as well!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    That would be my thoughts as well. If you put something like that in writing, and it rubs someone the wrong way, there is likely chance it could get leaked at some point.

But idiot works for me as well!
    But maybe just maybe a uc whistle blower

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Without header data, that picture of an email is pure hearsay. Lots of data that would verify it was sent by a .mil account on a .mil network is completely absent.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Without header data, that picture of an email is pure hearsay. Lots of data that would verify it was sent by a .mil account on a .mil network is completely absent.
    You have to ask yourself how did tucker receive the leak? Do you think it was FWDed to him from a .mil email? Doubtful. It was probably a screenshot, or photo that was then sent to him. Highly likely the picture of the email is a recreation and not an authentic email. But the story put Tucker on the trail, and he claims to have confirmed it with the Pentagon ( whatever that means).

Bottom line. I believe it. And hope it was intentionally out in email as a way to get the word out.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Do you have any buddies you can call to confirm?

Not directly, but I’ll ask around. 87FTS had a change of command last summer and the incoming guy’s name is Palik. No other mentions of a Change of Command I can find.

Second, I’m not saying the activity isn’t happening, just that the email isn’t verifiable. I will say that no pics on the flightline is a standard USAF regulation. Takes the first O-6 commander in the chain of command to waive.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    If memory serves, there are usually a few folks watching the aircraft (like twitchers) so there might be some folks who could confirm unusual flight activities at the base.

VNK971

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Mico, TX
    If you search on Matthew J Burrows Lt Col USAF there is an article in SanAngelolive.com about the whole thing. Interesting.

Last edited:

VNK971

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 26, 2021
    Mico, TX
    If memory serves, there are usually a few folks watching the aircraft (like twitchers) so there might be some folks who could confirm unusual flight activities at the base.
    The article mentions this, flights between Laughlin and former England AFB in Alexandria, LA. England was closed in 1992 as part of BRAC, but is still used as part of JRTC at Ft Polk. I was there in 1993. I think we stayed in GP Mediums on England prior to movement to Polk.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Really OLD news, been going on for a long time but not at mil base(that we knew of). How about all the buses used to transport them? 15 buses from Houston (in a row, on a Sunday) isn't 'tourist' travel. Biden will continue until court stops him, probably never happen.

Top Bottom