• TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    LMAO

Lottery players “should be confident knowing the Illinois lottery has the money to pay these winning claims,” Smith told KWQC.

I believe ya mr. Smith!

Oh wait...

The state of Illinois could be the first state to be downgraded to a credit rating status of "junk," as ratings agencies grow concerned about the state's $130 billion in unfunded pension obligations and $15 billion in unpaid bills.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I grew up not in IL, but close by. Even my most liberal of friends up there are up in arms. When you hear about the (D) party being in shambles, we might only be seeing the lead up to the main event. Time will tell.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I may have to check out the museums, Fabtech takes up most of my time when there. Aquariums, I've been to so many that they don't hold as much interest to me anymore.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I may have to check out the museums, Fabtech takes up most of my time when there. Aquariums, I've been to so many that they don't hold as much interest to me anymore.
    It's been a very long time since I've been, but the otter display was really cool. I read they added beluga whales years ago.

Seeing the Lions of Tsavo as a kid inspired me to want to hunt Africa, which I eventually did. They had many a great dioramas of various animals too.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    In the 90's I worked on what was reported to be at that time the world's deepest diving submarine (USS Dolphin) at the Navy's R&D facility, Point Loma, Ca. Near where the submarine was moored was a pen with 3 Beluga whales, other pens held dolphins and seals. I was basically there to fix (weld) things as needed, so I had a lot of free time on my 12 hour shifts. I spent a lot of time watching the animals and eventually got to feed and pet them. I especially liked the Belugas, very docile and friendly.

Last edited:

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    In the 90's I worked on what was reported to be at that time the world's deepest diving submarine (USS Dolphin) at the Navy's R&D facility, Point Loma, Ca. Near where the submarine was moored was a pen with 3 Beluga whales, other pens held dolphins and seals. I was basically there to fix (weld) things as needed, so I had a lot of free time on my 12 hour shifts. I spent a lot of time watching the animals and eventually got to feed and pet them, I especially liked the Belugas, very docile and friendly.
    Free Willie!

Top Bottom