Illinois National Guard taking away guns?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by woulf, Aug 8, 2008.

1. woulf

woulf New Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Bryan, TX
  2. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Do you have an alternative source to back this up?

As much as I admire Alex Jones's personality and ambition, I can't help but think the guy is a bit out there.

3. chevydeerhunter

chevydeerhunter Well-Known

Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    I'd like to see more sources on this subject as well. Everything I've searched ends up leading back to his website.

4. woulf

woulf New Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Bryan, TX
  5. woulf

woulf New Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Bryan, TX

Yeah, he's out there lol. His loud voice makes for a great time killer at work when he gets on Coast to Coast AM.:rofl:

6. SIG_Fiend

SIG_Fiend Administrator TGT Supporter Admin

Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Alex Jones is definitely a good orator and certainly gets very engrossed in what he's discussing most of the time. While I think he may hit the nail on the head sometimes, I've also seen plenty of times where he has exaggerated the facts and or blatantly lied about them enough that I tend to take his words with a grain of salt.

7. Slotback

Slotback Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Alex is over the top a lot of the time, but I admire him for his efforts at trying to get the public to understand that everything isn't always as it appears.

8. JKTex

JKTex Well-Known

Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas

And from some of what I read, he also turns it around and plays the other side as well. Makes it hard to see what his intention is. Truth or controlling confusion. But I'm sure it makes him a good living. :D