Illinois National Guard taking away guns?

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
Do you have an alternative source to back this up?

As much as I admire Alex Jones's personality and ambition, I can't help but think the guy is a bit out there.

woulf

Jul 14, 2008
Bryan, TX
Do you have an alternative source to back this up?

As much as I admire Alex Jones's personality and ambition, I can't help but think the guy is a bit out there.

Yeah, he's out there lol. His loud voice makes for a great time killer at work when he gets on Coast to Coast AM.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Alex Jones is definitely a good orator and certainly gets very engrossed in what he's discussing most of the time. While I think he may hit the nail on the head sometimes, I've also seen plenty of times where he has exaggerated the facts and or blatantly lied about them enough that I tend to take his words with a grain of salt.

Slotback

Mar 10, 2008
Alex is over the top a lot of the time, but I admire him for his efforts at trying to get the public to understand that everything isn't always as it appears.

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
Alex is over the top a lot of the time, but I admire him for his efforts at trying to get the public to understand that everything isn't always as it appears.

And from some of what I read, he also turns it around and plays the other side as well. Makes it hard to see what his intention is. Truth or controlling confusion. But I'm sure it makes him a good living. :D

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members