• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Tonight a drunk illegal that has already been deported at least once before totaled out my new truck that i had for less than a month. He came flying down me street in speeds in excess of 80MPH bottle of alcohol still in his hand and slammed into the front of my new truck. Hit it hard enough that the truck moved about 30 ft and didn't leave any skid marks. Split the driver-side frame vertically down the middle all the way to the back of the cab. And theres nothing i can do about because after he gets his free health care and get patched up hes going back to Mexico again.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww... I have to assume that you weren't IN your truck at the time... that's good.

Shame that oxygen-thief criminal wasn't killed on impact. He'll just be back again...

Really sorry about the loss of your truck, man. :(

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Was walking out to my truck at the time. Something distracted me on my way out, if it hadnt i would have been trying to get in the truck at the time of impact.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I grab my medical bag out of the truck and ran over to the car to help him but once i saw the bottle still in his hand i told he he would have to dwait for EMS and walked away. If he wasnt drink when he hit my truck i would have helped him out but not once i saw that bottle. It was a half gallon with only maybe a swig left in it.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    the worst thing about it is he may (read probably) not even make it back to mexico.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    "Yes officer, he hit my truck and then slit his own throat. Strangest thing I ever saw. I tried to save him, that is why I am covered in his blood." Sorry, I take 'saving the Earth' to a whole different level.

smschulz

Paid for CUT
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Houston, Texas
    Tonight a drunk illegal that has already been deported at least once before totaled out my new truck that i had for less than a month. He came flying down me street in speeds in excess of 80MPH bottle of alcohol still in his hand and slammed into the front of my new truck. Hit it hard enough that the truck moved about 30 ft and didn't leave any skid marks. Split the driver-side frame vertically down the middle all the way to the back of the cab. And theres nothing i can do about because after he gets his free health care and get patched up hes going back to Mexico again.
    Just another poor immigrant just here to feed his family.

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    Thank God you are allright. Too bad that last swig was'nt his last swig, ever. Truck gone, your replacement may have that one extra item you wish you'd got in the first place.

I second that motion of TXinvestigator, we all need to act in November.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Dang Sgt., that sucks!! Im glad you werent in the way!! That kind of crap happens around here all the time.
    About a year ago, Me and my dog hunted down a drunk wetback who crashed into a house down the road from me! He tried to drive away and broke down in front of my shop!! He jumped out and took off on foot. After I called the Sheriffs department and asked what was going on, me on my dog took off after him.
    My dog found him in the bushes about a half of a mile down the road. I hada 45 to his head till the Deputy found us. I actually had to call the Dispatch and have here lead the deputy to the bushes I was in. The drunk idiot couldnt get back up to get out of them because he was so drunk!!

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I cant do anything to him because he is getting deported but i am going to file a lawsuit against his family and take what little they have. If he wasnt drinking it might have been a differnet story but i dont put up with drunks.

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    just think how nice the roads would be if we could get ride of all the illegal idiots that don't have insurance. just came back from our hunting lease in Val Verde county near Pandale they come thru the ranch up thru the dry washes like cockroaches more every day to bad their ain't a season on them bet the tags would be free. We could build traps like our hog traps.

Top Bottom