• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Well its taken since August of last year but I am back. I had careracts so bad I could no longer use a computer. I finally got one new eye yesterday. If you want an example of obamascare, just visit your local VA Hospital. It only took four months to ever see a Doc about my vision. Now the turmoil starts again for the other eye. But I can see a screen, drive a car, read, see the TV. All of which I could not do yesterday.
    Important to say I can't fault the care, or even the people. The care I received was/is wonderful and care-full. Its the system that just does not work. The government has a rule policy or mandate to avoid everything. I am so afraid this is the single payer system of the future. I am so scared of obamacare.
    Needless to say I have not shot in awhile. I'm left eye dominant and they fixed the right one. It was the worst so its OK. I know I can hit paper now at least.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Well, if that ain't a testamest to the determination and fortitude of the human spirit, I don't know what is.
    Welcome back and happy shooting!

filmtex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2013
    San Antonio area
    Glad to hear things went well. Very glad.
    I have used the VA for medical as well, though many years ago when I was young and broke, and the care was great. Took a little while, but the folks working there are super.
    Thanks for your service. I'm glad the VA is there for guys and gals that need them. And I'm glad I am (financially) able to step out of the way, for now, and let the next person step forward-metaphorically speaking.

Top Bottom