Venture Surplus ad

Im calling it now, A TSA employee will be charged with using the equip improperly!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    just think about ALL the PERVERTS/PEDEPHILES that either already work there or try to get hired on in the near future!!!!! I'll just bet 1 of those pervs gets caught in the next 2 mo's due to all the attention this STUPID WAY OF SCREENING has attracted!!!!! not to mention the Law suits!! they WILL start flocking in!!!!!!!!!!!!! just sayin...
    ARJ Defense ad

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!
    Could be...

I'm going to ask for the pat down, but I get to pick the person doing it! If they would hire hooters girls and swedish bikini team members there isn't a man alive that would complain....actually, there would be more people tring to fly...and the Muslims would stay out of the airports because of the girls outfits being offensive to them as they were trying to board to blow up a plane killing innocent women and children...

They could even have a line, where you could pick the one you wanted to feel you up....I mean pat you down...and the tip jars...talk about stimulating the economy...

30+GSXR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    could be...

I'm going to ask for the pat down, but i get to pick the person doing it! If they would hire hooters girls and swedish bikini team members there isn't a man alive that would complain....actually, there would be more people tring to fly...and the muslims would stay out of the airports because of the girls outfits being offensive to them as they were trying to board to blow up a plane killing innocent women and children...

They could even have a line, where you could pick the one you wanted to feel you up....i mean pat you down...and the tip jars...talk about stimulating the economy...

i'm in :)

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Why aren't our LEOs keeping a closer watch on this?

If a 16 year old girl can't legally consent to sexual contact when she wants to, how can she consent to it under duress at a TSA checkpoint?

Why aren't the TSA screeners threatening to physically restrain people and making them miss their flights arrested for making terroristic threats?

Top Bottom