• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    So, did anyone under 40 show up ? No offense, just curious . One of these days maybe the country folk in the Austin/Cedar Park area can get together for a few cold beers and hot gun stories.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Sorry I missed out on last night...Blew out a rear wheel cylinder on my F-800 on the way home last night. $845.00 later she is back on the road. It would have been cheaper just to buy all of you dinner....and less work! MG

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Sorry I missed out on last night...Blew out a rear wheel cylinder on my F-800 on the way home last night. $845.00 later she is back on the road. It would have been cheaper just to buy all of you dinner....and less work! MG
    Why are you driving a tank? Anyway that sucks a bi........... never mind. Glad to hear that it is fixed.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Bummer. Next time one of us will pick you up and YOU can buy dinner and a round. Still be about $750 ahead.

For the record I have not seen 41 in quite a few years. Good clean living I guess.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I'm 26. Sorry to hear about that USMC. The "70mph foot chase" is an instant classic. That's one of those stories that, the instant you hear it, you just know it's real because there is no way someone could just make something like that up. Guy must have thought you were Superman or something Robocop! ;) lol

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Couldn't you just imagine being trashed and thinking you were going to get away just to find the officer running along side your car at "70 mph" I bet you scared the hell out of the drunk. Man, there are some funny ass stories that come off the road. Ever notice how all of the good ones come from the night shift.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    BIG, I repair construction equipment for a living. So I have to carry everything I need around with me every day. Can't do that with a little forgin putt putt car. GVW is somewhere around 19,000# MG

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    BIG, I repair construction equipment for a living. So I have to carry everything I need around with me every day. Can't do that with a little forgin putt putt car. GVW is somewhere around 19,000# MG
    Oooooo I see! That is a good reason for a war wagon. That is why I don't work on 18 wheelers any more there is more heavy shit to move around than some one could think of, just a set of brake pads for the trailer alone weighed in at around 8 lbs. I'm glad it is up and running now tho.

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    BIG, I just like the brake pedal not hitting the floor when you want to stop....'cause if I hit something, someone is going to get hurt! BTW.... a little older here, 47. MG

Top Bottom