• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I have a part time job at a local shooting range. Something tells me this is not going to positively effect my cash flow.

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    I'll say congratulations anyway! But like you I would be a little concerned about part time work involving guns, My pocketbook would be going the wrong way. As it is I have a hard time driving near a funshop without stopping in to pick something up.

300shooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Fargo,ND
    congrads on the job, and I have shot at reds oak hill site alot. cash flow is going to hurt for sure as you will be putting your pay check into ammo.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Cool, will you get discounted pricing on ammo?:D

Just be sure NOT to tell Red's customers about LSGR and how it is a more friendly enviroment to train

Congrats. call me if you are interested in something a little more full time. I might have a lead.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Congrads on the new job.I work part time in a gun store and I spend more than I make.I usually end up owing them money on payday.

ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Dang Alan. I need to get out of this heat. The construction market is still on the crud side for pre-wire. Congrats on getting to work in the shade bro.

Infamous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    North Dallas
    congrats on the new job! its inspiration to hear, especially for unemployeds like me. the financial industry is slow and very selective right now

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    congrats on the new job! its inspiration to hear, especially for unemployeds like me. the financial industry is slow and very selective right now

It's a rather large pay cut for me, but it has other benefits. It's fun, it's laid back, and I know all my co-workers already and they are cool dudes. I also only have to work 3 days out of the week, so I have alot of time to do stuff on the side.

Infamous

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    North Dallas
    It's a rather large pay cut for me, but it has other benefits. It's fun, it's laid back, and I know all my co-workers already and they are cool dudes. I also only have to work 3 days out of the week, so I have alot of time to do stuff on the side.

free time kicks ass. my buddy works in operations in wamu and they just moved their department to 4 10's a week instead of a 5 day workweek. same amountt of work but an extra day off

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    SOOOOO,

How's the job going? Most people who I know who work at ranges are soon just flabergasted at the number of absolute morons that own guns.

Are you there yet:D?

Top Bottom