• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Little update. Weighed myself today. I'm now down to 240lbs even. Still got a lot more to go but, that's 27lbs lost since around June sometime, so I'm not doing too bad I guess.
    Lynx Defense

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Little update. Weighed myself today. I'm now down to 240lbs even. Still got a lot more to go but, that's 27lbs lost since around June sometime, so I'm not doing too bad I guess.

You will take a few months before you start to really shed the weight. You are putting on all the lean mass that atrophied, or just wasn't there to begin with.

Keep it up dude. I'll join you whenever this bullshit is over.

fm2

Event Coordinator
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Great job. I kinda got off track by Ike, but I am on now. TX is right, once your metabolism spools up, you'll feel and notice the difference.

bfm0072

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Georgetown
    If my math is right, that is 40lb. in 7 months. Sounds like a good steady weight loss. You keep up the good work. Also so you are starting to inspire me. Thanks.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    The crazy thing, believe it or not, is I've accomplished that with very little exercise and mainly through changing my diet as well as about 3-4 different times of doing a pure water fast from 1-3 days during that ~7 month period. People blow stuff out of proportion when you mention "fasting". Though, for someone like me (no diseases, no medical conditions, plenty of extra fat lol) it's not a big deal and it's actually a good idea. Doing it helps your body filter out stuff that may be backed up in your digestive system and colon. In the next few weeks I'm going to start gradually working out more and more, and in about a month I'll be starting a more serious workout routine. As I've found out first hand though, one of the most important things is nutrition. If you don't have the right nutritional intake, most of that work is going to be for nothing.

Thanks for the reassuring words BFM. :)

Top Bottom