• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    It's just not safe to go to a wedding in Westeros. Joffrey is the only character I was happy to see get it and he's the only major character who has zero redeeming qualities. I feel sorry for the actor that plays him because I'm sure he gets a lot of shit and hate mail.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I feel sorry for the actor that plays him because I'm sure he gets a lot of shit and hate mail.

He is actually supposed to be a great guy. He has stated that his is giving up acting (retiring at age 20, with a reported net worth of about $8 million) and going to pursue a career in academia.

Good show last night, this season is supposed to have about 3 big shows like that one. Reading ahead leads one to believe that a lot more shocking stuff is about to break loose :)

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    He is actually supposed to be a great guy. He has stated that his is giving up acting (retiring at age 20, with a reported net worth of about $8 million) and going to pursue a career in academia.

Good show last night, this season is supposed to have about 3 big shows like that one. Reading ahead leads one to believe that a lot more shocking stuff is about to break loose :)

I haven't read the books because I don't want to know what's going to happen next. I hope Mr. Gleeson does well with whatever he chooses to do next. He certainly did well with his portrayal of Joffrey and I think he'll always be type cast as a bad guy.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I was thinking he needed to be killed the whole time during the episode, then it happened. He was such an evil person and needed to be gone. Unfortunately the wrong person got the blame.

Fortunately the person responsible for the death does not get the blame..............................................

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I was thinking he needed to be killed the whole time during the episode, then it happened. He was such an evil person and needed to be gone. Unfortunately the wrong person got the blame.

Every time he started talking I wanted to slap the shit out of him. I was going to Google when he was going to die after the episode was over but it turned out to be unnecessary. :)

Top Bottom