I'm ready for school to start back up...

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
At least it kept the kids busy enough around here where they're not causing too much trouble. I live in Sanford (a VERY small town up in the panhandle) and the other night at 1am I heard a car driving around, then heard what sounded like 5 shots from air rifle and glass breaking. As I go outside to check it out the car takes off and I see this on my Jeep (another one went into my radiator), 2 holes in the car's windshield across the street and while talking the Sheriff deputy that came out after I called them, he said a couple more vehicles in town had been hit as well. :mad:

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
These kids are going to run into someone that shoots back, and it won't be an air rifle, and the media will claim travesty and ill-will.

Bodacious

Jul 13, 2008
Amarillo
While working at a gun shop in Amarillo I sold a few guns to people who bought them as a result of a vandalism streak in Borger last summer.

I bet that stuff happens around Sanford all the time being such a small town.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
Jan 23, 2009
Ft.Worth
Back in the 60's -70's when I was a kid we caused trouble but never tore up anyone property; that's was taboo, you just didn't do it.
I thinks many kids today lack good morals and ethic's because mommy and daddy just don't take time to teach them right and wrong.

Starker

Mar 11, 2009
The High Ground of Texas
:sign0101:

Sorry, hoytinak, to hijack your thread, but would you be willing to drive to Lubbock for a TGT event? Or maybe we could have it in Amarillo. I would be willing to come up there.

BTW, sorry about your windshield.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
Bummer, Hoyt; sorry that happened to you.

In a somewhat related matter, I think you should have left the louvres and levers on the A/C vents...now that would have been straight pimp!

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads