I'm so glad we bailed them out!!!

DeadFishEye

Oct 8, 2008
When I read articles like this.... I burst out with such compassion for the 'poor' rich folk, especially those that received a $25 Billion bailout before the end of 2008. Screw those Petty and scum peons that are only good for keeping the wheels turning of the great "cash register" of the wealthy.

Wells Fargo reconsidering Las Vegas junket - U.S. business- msnbc.com

lonewolf23c

Oct 2, 2008
Idaho
I wish the government would just sit back and let them fail, along with the "Big 3" I'm so tired of hearing about their poor CEO's having to take pay cuts because their company that they can't run worth crap is going under, and yet they still seem to manage to keep their multi-million dollar homes, multi-hundred thousand dollar cars, and their huge salaries, and on top of that when the company finally does go under the CEO's give themselves a huge bonus with the money that should be going to the employees for their paychecks or better yet to a fund to cover any insurance issues that might arise with those employees that no longer have a job.

I say everysingle one of them should be in prison for theft and lying under oath to congress.

Texas42

TGT Addict
Nov 21, 2008
Texas
If we never bailed them out, we woudn't be in this problem of government needing to manage business. The government sucks at what it does, much less running a business.

DeadFishEye

Oct 8, 2008
If we never bailed them out, we woudn't be in this problem of government needing to manage business.
Yea right....

The government sucks at what it does,
I agree totally... just see how the last 8 years turned out to be.

.. much less running a business.
I don't know about that, just know of lots of goverment people making a killing when the "Business" is their own.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member