Capitol Armory ad

..I'm sorry that giffords was shot, but...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I can't help but wonder if obummer sent her a letter removing her 2a rights. And also her hubby, must have PTSD, just listen to them. Obviously disabled.

profound thinking about stuff

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Wonder if her pit bull has slaughtered any baby seals lately.... If we wanted to make the world a safer place, we should start with her dog. Look up the video if you have no clue what I am talking about.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    [h=2]..I'm sorry that giffords was shot, but... [/h]I do not share that sentiment. Feelings do not change the fact that a mentally disturbed cretin killed and injured numerous people. We should not "feel sorry," but be outraged that liberal politicians and the ACLU have released thousands of sociopaths from mental institutions to wreak more havoc on society.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    21657713_SA.jpg

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    Dunno if you can tell, but that target she shot is either a hispanic or middle eastern male in his late teens early twenties, holding I believe an Uzi wearing a "Cal" baseball cap. Liberals, we await your response...

Furthermore, her shooting stance in the picture on the right....lawls.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    i dont agree with them politically at all - but every day of their life they deal with that day and the effects - i would imagine it consumes quite a bit of their time and energy

for those of us on the message board - it's just a passing thought - so i give them a bit of a "pass" - because of that whole "walk a mile in their shoes" thing

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    I just don't know how getting shot in the head and suffering moderate to severe brain trauma all of the sudden qualifies you as an expert on firearms and the complex societal issues that cause the majority of firearm murders, yet she somehow got to testify before congress to possibly affect the outcome of a vote for a major piece of firearms legislation.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    I just don't know how getting shot in the head and suffering moderate to severe brain trauma all of the sudden qualifies you as an expert on firearms and the complex societal issues that cause the majority of firearm murders,
    yet she somehow got to testify before congress to possibly affect the outcome of a vote for a major piece of firearms legislation.

it doesnt qualify you/them as anything - but it certainly gives you the right to be passionate about whatever opinion/feeling you have

yet she somehow got to testify before congress......jeebus, that's a genius statement right there considering she was shot in the head while an incumbent member of the very congress she testified in front....i mean you act like she pulled a friggin rabbit out of a magic hat

i dont know why any of you are surprised at her response - you're looking at this thru your own eyes/filter - and refusing to even consider what her filter might be now

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    it doesnt qualify you/them as anything - but it certainly gives you the right to be passionate about whatever opinion/feeling you have

yet she somehow got to testify before congress......jeebus, that's a genius statement right there considering she was shot in the head while an incumbent member of the very congress she testified in front....i mean you act like she pulled a friggin rabbit out of a magic hat

i dont know why any of you are surprised at her response - you're looking at this thru your own eyes/filter - and refusing to even consider what her filter might be now

Woooahhhh. Simmer down there good sir. I meant no real foul by what I said. It was merely some food for thought.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    I don't think most people here are not showing her compassion for what happened, just irked that she is going about it the way she is. I know it's thrown around a lot, but their logic is like banning cars because of drunk drivers. I know I am preaching to the choir, but I think the thing here is that her being shot and what she is fighting for now are separate issues. The two are linked together in her mind, but us being compassionate for her and the others doesn't mean we have to forfeit fighting against her efforts to strip away God-given rights.

When I heard about it, I prayed for her and her family. That's a traumatic situation through and through and I don't wish that on folks, despite how much they hate my points of view. However I was already grinding my teeth hearing the rhetoric being spewed the very same day about how guns are evil. Just gotta compartmentalize those feelings.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    I don't think most people here are not showing her compassion for what happened, just irked that she is going about it the way she is. I know it's thrown around a lot, but their logic is like banning cars because of drunk drivers. I know I am preaching to the choir, but I think the thing here is that her being shot and what she is fighting for now are separate issues. The two are linked together in her mind, but us being compassionate for her and the others doesn't mean we have to forfeit fighting against her efforts to strip away God-given rights.

When I heard about it, I prayed for her and her family. That's a traumatic situation through and through and I don't wish that on folks, despite how much they hate my points of view. However I was already grinding my teeth hearing the rhetoric being spewed the very same day about how guns are evil. Just gotta compartmentalize those feelings.

Exactly. Most of us understand completely what her view is through her eyes. She has every right to have the emotions that she does. However, at the risk of sounding like the resident A-hole, I hardly think that congressional hearings regarding a piece of legislation that would moderately further restrict one of the constitutional rights is quite the place for emotions. It is a place for level-headed, objective review of both sides of the subject, where decisions are made unclouded by emotions and sympathies, but rather are influenced by fact alone.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Exactly. Most of us understand completely what her view is through her eyes. She has every right to have the emotions that she does. However, at the risk of sounding like the resident A-hole, I hardly think that congressional hearings regarding a piece of legislation that would moderately further restrict one of the constitutional rights is quite the place for emotions. It is a place for level-headed, objective review of both sides of the subject, where decisions are made unclouded by emotions and sympathies, but rather are influenced by fact alone.
    Well that's a load of crap! If FACT was the basis, we wouldn't be having these show hearings and jerk reaction laws passed.

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    Well that's a load of crap! If FACT was the basis, we wouldn't be having these show hearings and jerk reaction laws passed.

Lol just because that's what should be happening obviously doesn't mean that it actually happens like it should.

Top Bottom