• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    He’s not the final word for oil, but search “Project Farm oil” on YouTube and you’ll see a bunch of tests he did with a bunch of different types and brands of oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I just watched a few of his vids. Pretty informative. Didnt know Amazon has their own line of oils

lobo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Texas
    I don't recall the years but the filter check/back flow valves did exist. With the younger parts counter people having never heard of it, I gave up asking for it.
    These guys don't know anything and have to use a computer to tell you what you need. I've worked in a speed shop and could tell you what part number you needed from memory. I could also figure out what cross numbers might work at the same time. We ran high rpm engines in our drag car and valvoline would foam at 11,000 rpm. Pennzoil was the best back in those days. Now I just use Pennzoil synthetic in my truck and Purple oil in race engines.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I tore down a couple motors where people were running RP "race" formulations in daily drivers. It didn't hold up, started turning to sludge before 3k miles. Mostly in the top end too, around the drain back holes in the heads (LS motors). Their "street" formulations with the detergent pack held up just fine in street use, as expected.

Top Bottom