I'm tired of all this beer flu so check this out

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
It seems to me that the photographer and original publisher wouldn't have bothered with these photos unless they were of famous people. That's just a guess on my part, though. Anybody have any idea who they are?

Side note: There seems to be a theme to my comments in this thread. I'm trying to attach names to these lovely ladies. If y'all want me to stop, say so.

ETA: Never mind. It's Alexandra Daddario.

DubiousDan

TGT Addict
May 22, 2010
San Antonio
It seems to me that the photographer and original publisher wouldn't have bothered with these photos unless they were of famous people. That's just a guess on my part, though. Anybody have any idea who they are?

Side note: There seems to be a theme to my comments in this thread. I'm trying to attach names to these lovely ladies. If y'all want me to stop, say so.

Yes

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 24, 2012
Hill County

I guess I live too much of a "socially distant" life due to me not having a clue to even one quarter of these so called famous folks is.

So, for the sake of other folks like me, go ahead with putting a name to some of the faces.

I really do need to get out more.......... I guess...

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 24, 2012
Hill County
Man, that woman is beautiful, for sure, but she's also funny as hell. Her YouTube videos can keep me laughing for hours at a time.
Now that I know who she is, I can specifically look for her.

Thanks Ben

Top Bottom