• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cobra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    CANADA
    I notice in a number of places on the boards where for whatever reason, Photobucket has deleted photos. Actually, I see that on a number of other forums as well. Try this one:

http://www.postimage.org/

The beauty of this one is you don't have to register, sign in or anything else. you simply upload whatever picture you want from your computer and it gives you the image code for forums. It's the only one I use anymore and it is one of the simplest, most reliable ones I have used.
    Lynx Defense

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    And they still guarantee your pics are secure and not free to the public right?

I use Flicker but for full use it's pay now. But it works for what I need although I'd like to find a better host. Lot's of people like Photobucket but I'm not crazy about the slow load times etc. And the deleted photo's, I've noticed that but assumed it was deletion by owner??

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I use http://www.villagephotos.com/ There may be better services out there. All I know is I've used them for ~2-3 years I think. I haven't had one single problem with them, which is the main thing that matters to me. Oh, and I believe they still have free accounts, they are just a bit more limited in file size and resolution.

Top Bottom