Imagine you're rich, wife cheats, you divorce

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
How sweet it is!

Actually, I was glad that the cheatin' hag left without a trace. I never saw her or my son again but it was worth it just to get rid of her! I never re-married and I stayed happily single since 1975.

Flash

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
That's got to tell you something about the guy as well. Some people just aren't built for any kind of relationship with other humans. I'm sure these two were of that sort.

As an adult, I've never understood the logic behind holding a grudge against someone, especially over a broad. Staying pissed off in perpetuity makes no sense and really just exposes one's weakness to be used against themselves.

EDIT- Mic and TXB beat me too it!!

Sapper740

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jan 21, 2013
As a divorced man I understand the sentiment but there's no better way to really piss off a former spouse than to happily move forward into a new life.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
How sweet it is!

Actually, I was glad that the cheatin' hag left without a trace. I never saw her or my son again but it was worth it just to get rid of her! I never re-married and I stayed happily single since 1975.

Flash

Gotta say something here.

There is NOTHING worth losing your kid over, especially "just to get rid of her". Says a lot about a man.

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
TGT Supporter
Aug 5, 2012
Central Texas
As a divorced man I understand the sentiment but there's no better way to really piss off a former spouse than to happily move forward into a new life.
+1

Karma has a way of sorting things out.

Top Bottom