Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    The author of that story needs to be beaten to death for aggravated assault on the written word.
    I have seen a remarkable uptick in the number of stories published on supposedly mainstream, reputable websites that appear to have been dictated to voice recognition software then published without substantial editing.

This story is a good example. The bones of the story are there but the structure is lousy, like a dictated first draft. Also, the word "residents" is used where the appropriate word would be "residence." A human typing wouldn't make that mistake but a speech-to-text program would.

More and more I'm being convinced my theory is correct.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Weird. If the guy already had a warrant out for sexual abuse of another child, why was he allowed anywhere near the home where the second girl lived?

If a tree fell in the forest and nobody was around….

Some parts of sex offender enforcement seem to involve an honor component.
    I'm assuming he hadn't yet been arrested in connection to the warrant and therefor it was unknown to anyone yet.

But it also IMO removes he allegedly did something inappropriate with a child.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I know of at least one case where sexual abuse was suspected so the mother sent the kids away and stayed with the dirtbag.

Few things in this world surprise me anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I know of at least one case where sexual abuse was suspected so the mother sent the kids away and stayed with the dirtbag.

Few things in this world surprise me anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have read stories where a woman had a boyfriend she allowed to move in that was suspected of inappropriate behavior with a minor and it happened and was later heard to say, that she had no idea what was going on!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I have read stories where a woman had a boyfriend she allowed to move in that was suspected of inappropriate behavior with a minor and it happened and was later heard to say, that she had no idea what was going on!
    Adults can be messed up in every shade of perversion. There are not just the cases where women deny it to themselves or hide it from the world but actively participate. When 8-year-olds get pimped out, it's as likely to be by mom as by dad or by mom's boyfriend.

Name an inconceivably horrible thing an adult can do to a child; I guarantee it's happening to some child, somewhere, at this very moment. For a small part of a 6-month investigatory assignment, the federal government paid me to look at photos and movies of that shit. Frankly, I've never really recovered.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Adults can be messed up in every shade of perversion. There are not just the cases where women deny it to themselves or hide it from the world but actively participate. When 8-year-olds get pimped out, it's as likely to be by mom as by dad or by mom's boyfriend.

Name an inconceivably horrible thing an adult can do to a child; I guarantee it's happening to some child, somewhere, at this very moment. For a small part of a 6-month investigatory assignment, the federal government paid me to look at photos and movies of that shit. Frankly, I've never really recovered.
    The blood and gore or the risk of harm is nothing... the worst part of my job is seeing how many monsters there really are among us. It makes it hard to trust anyone about anything.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I like that the abuser took a dirt nap, but I'm thinking the three that put him down probably aren't angels either, so if I'm on the jury, they probably do big time...

I'd have to observe their behavoir in court, and get a good idea of their own morality before I could make a decision in their favor.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    I have seen a remarkable uptick in the number of stories published on supposedly mainstream, reputable websites that appear to have been dictated to voice recognition software then published without substantial editing.

This story is a good example. The bones of the story are there but the structure is lousy, like a dictated first draft. Also, the word "residents" is used where the appropriate word would be "residence." A human typing wouldn't make that mistake but a speech-to-text program would.

More and more I'm being convinced my theory is correct.
    What was that old saw?

You get 100 Monkeys pounding the keys on typewriters?

They gonna come up with Shakespeare??

Goes to show exactly how LAZY the YUPPYS are...

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    the worst part of my job is seeing how many monsters there really are among us. It makes it hard to trust anyone about anything.
    A big part of why I quit my job as an officer in the field and went into IT was that I reached a point where I assumed everyone was lying to me. Absolutely everyone. For a naive guy like me who wants to think the best of folks, that was something so internally inconsistent with my thought processes that it made it difficult for me to function. The cognitive dissonance was effectively paralyzing, making it very difficult for me to take all the steps needed to close cases.

Of course, a naive, open person like me should have never been hired for the job. While it was a valuable learning experience, I was temperamentally unsuited to it and therefore miserable.

Oddly enough, the scarring experiences I referenced earlier took place after I left the field officer position and was in IT. Because of my past experience, I got temporarily attached to an investigation that mostly took place in the dark corners of the net. There's shit there I'll never forget.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I fully believe there are many people that are blindly oblivious and naive that real evil exists, and are shocked when they read about it in newspapers or see it on the news. They are shocked and mortified that many times it is people that seem very ordinary and much like themselves.

Maybe I'm jaded, or cynical, but the things that people will do to one another doesn't shock me anymore. The human species has become evil at it's core I believe.

Top Bottom