• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Not a red herring.... it's my OPINION, same as yours... is your opinion of the loss a red herring?

Show me the turnout numbers. I wouldn't think more Dems turned out than usual in Georgia if it wasn't for the placement of drop boxes in D areas paid for by a billionaire, and vote harvesting by the machine that Abrams put together. But I do think I remember a report saying there was low Repub turnout. However, I've slept since then.

Congress hasn't passed a "budget" in many years. If you are talking about spending bills, the problem is that Repubs vote for them too.... Harris hasn't had to be the tie breaker in any spending bill that I know of... So the Georgia Senate election really has not had an effect.

Yup, I heard you the first time. And I replied that no other Republican has had that level of fraud, targeted in specific electoral areas (Dems had a plan, they took note of Trumps 2016 electoral win, Repubs were clueless/powerless), under covid rules. I will keep saying that, and you will keep implying that I am dumb. We can circle each other as long as you want. But hang on to that TDS sir, you're going to need it come 2024.
    So you don't think more Dems turned out. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Keep playing with semantics. Nice try, but no success.

Vice President Kamala Harris (D) has cast eight tie-breaking votes in the Senate:

• July 21, 2021: The Senate voted 50-50 to confirm Jennifer Abruzzo as general counsel of the National Labor Relations Board. Harris broke the tie to confirm Abruzzo.[2]
    • July 20, 2021: The Senate voted 50-50 to invoke cloture on the nomination of Jennifer Abruzzo for general counsel of the National Labor Relations Board. Harris broke the tie to support the motion.[3]
    • June 22, 2021: The Senate voted 50-50 to confirm Kiran Ahuja as director of the Office of Personnel Management. Harris broke the tie to confirm Ahuja.[4]
    • June 22, 2021: The Senate voted 50-50 to invoke cloture on the nomination of Kiran Ahuja for director of the Office of Personnel Management. Harris broke the tie to support the motion.[4]
    • April 21, 2021: The Senate voted 50-50 on a motion to discharge the nomination of Colin Kahl for under secretary of defense for policy. Harris broke the tie to support the motion.[5]
    • March 4, 2021: The Senate voted 50-50 on a motion to proceed with debate on the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021. Harris broke the tie to affirm the motion.[6]
    • February 5, 2021: The Senate voted 50-50 to adopt a budget resolution relating to COVID-19 economic relief. Harris broke the tie to adopt the resolution.[7]
    • February 5, 2021: The Senate voted 50-50 to adopt an amendment proposed by Sen. Chuck Schumer on the budget resolution. Harris broke the tie to adopt the amendment
    Get ready for her next tiebreaker.

Right two out of eight times? Falsehood. I never said all her tiebreakers were budget related. The two prove my assertion was right. Period.

TDS? Get off it. On many occasions I have said the Trump administration had many good accomplishments. But I am not so in love with Trump to be blind to his faults (like some folks) and the fallout from those faults.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    So you don't think more Dems turned out. Pot. Kettle. Black.

A swing and a miss... I used "I think". If I had stated it as fact, THAT would have been pot kettle black.

However, after I stated an OPINION, as evidenced by using "I think", I went out and did some research and gave you credit for being right about turnout. Doesn't seem to have earned me any points.

Keep playing with semantics. Nice try, but no success.

How am I playing with semantics?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    A swing and a miss... I used "I think". If I had stated it as fact, THAT would have been pot kettle black.

However, after I stated an OPINION, as evidenced by using "I think", I went out and did some research and gave you credit for being right about turnout. Doesn't seem to have earned me any points.

How am I playing with semantics?
    Budget vs spending bill.

Will just leave it with the areas we can agree on.

Trump admin had many good accomplishments.
    Voter fraud occurred, but not for the first time.
    We have some differing opinions on the details.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Budget vs spending bill.

OK, I get your semantics comment now, but don't agree with your calling it that way, in that the semantics don't change what you were saying about Harris being the tiebreaker on budget bills, but I was trying to make a larger point that these aren't actually budget bills... which is true.

I think you would agree that Congress hasn't passed an actual budget in many years.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom