Join TexasGunTalk

Impeachment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oldag, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Coiled

Coiled TGT Addict

Nov 25, 2016
    SE Tx
    My understanding is that "crime" is very loose term in context but I'm certainly no authority nor paying particularly close attention to this waste of our money fiasco.

Driving home I THINK I stopped the radio scan on NPR broadcasting the hearings live. Whomever was speaking said, paraphrased, 'DT is guilty of having Ukraine officials interfere with the 2020 presidential election, this was proved'. I assumed they made a human error with "2020" but they announced at least 1/2 a dozen more claims all in reference to the 2020 election.

Is it me or are the Dems so confused they've lost track?

2. WT_Foxtrot

WT_Foxtrot Active Member

Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    His crime is using policies the Bolsheviks are inherently against and the fact that they work. In other words, he's succeeding in making the country better. Damn that SOB!!! lmao......

As idiotic as this charade has been, the can of worms it's opened up going forward is dangerous.

3. just country

just country Active Member

Dec 9, 2019
    Texas
    morning, the circus we have seen on fox is what the
    demo government officials think of us the American people.
    demo's know we can not think for ourselves. they
    have to make decisions for us the voting public.
    we work, raise our families, pay taxes so they
    these officials can set in their plush chairs and tables
    like dictators and tell us how we should think.
    to me this is total disrespect to all.
    I hope in Nov. we will change the circus in
    the house and the senate. justme gbot tum

roadapple and DoubleDuty like this.
  4. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Hard to keep your story straight when you have told so many lies.

5. Dad_Roman

Dad_Roman TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Yea pretty amazing stuff. Don’t forget that Shifftyff has told us that we can’t vote anymore because it can’t be trusted to come out the way they want it to.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
  6. dapakattack

dapakattack Active Member TGT Supporter

Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    So, what this is saying is, if you want to commit (or have committed) a crime make sure you get yourself on a ballot somewhere. No one can look into your wrong doing because you happen to be running for office and their investigation can potentially sway the election.

just country, GoPappy and Dad_Roman like this.
  7. dessl

dessl Member

Aug 14, 2009
    South of DFW
    I don’t watch because I don’t understand it. Looks like the House Hoes are abusing their power with this ridiculous impeachment. They were talking impeachment before Trump was sworn to office. How can we get Term Limits? What are these idiots doing for the American people?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. GoPappy

GoPappy Active Member Lifetime Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Mark Twain once said:

“Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself.”

9. candcallen

candcallen Well-Known

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Well that about takes care of the impeachment.

Next inquiry....

just country, Southpaw and oldag like this.
  10. rotor

rotor Member

Nov 1, 2015
    Wichita Falls
    We are assuming that the general public doesn't care about this stuff but don't fool yourself, the democrats have a plan to tell the lie over and over often enough that the fools who vote for Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi will come out and vote democratic for president. I bet 60% of the population think that the house vote automatically kicks Trump out. You all just don't know how dumb the general population is. Proof is the fact that the democrats control the house and look at Virginia. And Bernie Sanders is the joy for the millennial set. There are a lot of low IQ people out there so remember that this November. We can't afford to have a democratic senator from Texas for those that don't like Cornyn. We need to keep Texas a red state.