2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    The one about what Bolton said in his book.

No media or Congress critters have access to the book its in judicial review to see if any top secret stuff is in it before it can be published.

and to top that off the anon person said it was from a old version of his book not the one he is seeking to publish.

I do not understand how anyone falls for Stuff printed by the Times about Trump in this day and age.

Which story?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    There is a reason the president's deliberations and counsel is privileged. Crap loads of stuff are talked about and conversations or parts of conversations are heard and discussed before final actions or decisions are made. Partial leaks or anonymous sources never tell the full story in context.

As for this Bolton leak, it's more of the same bullshit story that's been broke a thousand times. One anonymous source when I guarantee you a dozen people would have been in the room in those discussions and there would be corroboration. Just like trumps call with the Ukrainian president had 20 people listening in and yet not one actual direct witness of the bribes etc.

I'll believe it when I see full context and multiple witnesses since no such demands were made on Ukraine. They didnt even know the aid was paused, the aid was released before the statutory mandated release date with none of these supposed requirements met or announced.

Regardless of what people say others motives were none of those actually surfaced into reality. Like trump wanting to fire Mueller, never happend no matter how many times he ranted and screamed about it.

If the bidens are corrupt, are the untouchable cause dad is running for president?

Dragonheart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Katy
    Love.jpg

Attachments

• Love.jpg
      Love.jpg
      39.4 KB · Views: 265

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    My understanding is that "crime" is very loose term in context but I'm certainly no authority nor paying particularly close attention to this waste of our money fiasco.

Driving home I THINK I stopped the radio scan on NPR broadcasting the hearings live. Whomever was speaking said, paraphrased, 'DT is guilty of having Ukraine officials interfere with the 2020 presidential election, this was proved'. I assumed they made a human error with "2020" but they announced at least 1/2 a dozen more claims all in reference to the 2020 election.

Is it me or are the Dems so confused they've lost track?

No, the Dems are saying the 2020 or they wouldn't have a case at all. That has been the premise of the impeachment from the git go. He used military aid to get Ukraine to help him interfere in the election of Joe Biden.

There has been one thing that has came out and that is the Javelins were agreed on prior to Trump asking for a favor for 'us'.

Ever seen a photo of the pen Pelosi signed the articles with up close. If it isn't a replica of a .223 it sure is close.
    Nancy's Pen.png

Attachments

• Nancy's Pen.png
      Nancy's Pen.png
      309.8 KB · Views: 293

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    Ok Constitutional scholars. I heard an interesting theory yesterday. I haven't researched it and my knowledge pool doesn't have it.

If trump were impeached, IE convicted in the Senate and removed from office. And then re-elected immediately after he would be treated as if he had never served and would be allowed 2 terms.

Never heard of it BUT if true how about 12 years of Trump.

Ok, Constitutional scholars go for it.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    If this Bolton thing fails as it should, the next big story is that Hillary said she was forced to have sex with DJT in front of his cabinet on the desk in the Oval Office. They will try anything crying, moaning, lying to get their way. Unfortunately these tactics has always worked in the past that is till Justice Kavanaugh which was the first time Conservatives did not hide under their seats. Democraps have some other surprises to come to be sure.

BTW it was great to see the turnout in Wildwood last night a state that is a democrap enclave.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No, the Dems are saying the 2020 or they wouldn't have a case at all. That has been the premise of the impeachment from the git go. He used military aid to get Ukraine to help him interfere in the election of Joe Biden.

There has been one thing that has came out and that is the Javelins were agreed on prior to Trump asking for a favor for 'us'.

Ever seen a photo of the pen Pelosi signed the articles with up close. If it isn't a replica of a .223 it sure is close.
    View attachment 199485
    And in context the us he was referring to is the United States and taxpayers. Even the trump haters were forced to admit that. It's why context is so important and these stupid leaks and anonymous sources wouldn't make it out of the editorial room 20 years ago.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Ok Constitutional scholars. I heard an interesting theory yesterday. I haven't researched it and my knowledge pool doesn't have it.

If trump were impeached, IE convicted in the Senate and removed from office. And then re-elected immediately after he would be treated as if he had never served and would be allowed 2 terms.

Never heard of it BUT if true how about 12 years of Trump.

Ok, Constitutional scholars go for it.
    From what I gather theoretically there is nothing in the Constitution to counter that, but you could imagine the screaming. It's a moot point though, the Dems know impeachment won't happen, they're just hoping it will go on long enough to damage Trump's reelection.

Top Bottom