• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Am I the only one that gets a kick out of carrying where it isn't wanted but the signage is wrong?

I saw this at the customer entrance of a FedEx location in Lancaster yesterday.
    mailgooglecom.jpg

:rolleyes:Yeah, right.
    DK Firearms

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I guess my CHL authorizes me.

Buffalo Wild Wings has a sign that makes it clear (if I remember correctly) that they don't want any guns inside. Not a 30.06 though.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    If you are in a place that does not make 51% of their revenue from on-premises consumption and they don't have a correct sign, they would have to ask you to leave. If you didn't, then you be trespassing. I think that's correct but if not, I feel sure somebody on here will correct me!

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    If you are in a place that does not make 51% of their revenue from on-premises consumption and they don't have a don't have a correct sign, they would have to ask you to leave. If you didn't, then you be trespassing. I think that's correct but if not, I feel sure somebody on here will correct me!

That's the way I see it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I wonder how many, if any, of these places put up a sign they know means nothing in an attempt to please the brady bunch types while not losing bussiness to chl holders who will not go where there gun can't go. Just a thought and I'm sure for the most part it doesn't apply.

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    My favorite liquor store has a semi-auto with an international no-no over it. On Fridays they have a police officer standing at the door. Still never stopped me from making a purchase on the way home. No one has ever said a word to me. Probably because it's concealed.

BTW by liquor store i mean not for on site consumption.

-Glen, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SgtBrummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    I guess my CHL authorizes me.

Buffalo Wild Wings has a sign that makes it clear (if I remember correctly) that they don't want any guns inside. Not a 30.06 though.

I don't take it in there. They don't have the proper sign but I like the food to much for them to ask me to leave. I'm a sucker for some hot wings. :)

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Thought a liquor store would fall under the 51% rule, or is that just if it is consumed on the premises.

SgtBrummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    I wonder how many, if any, of these places put up a sign they know means nothing in an attempt to please the brady bunch types while not losing bussiness to chl holders who will not go where there gun can't go. Just a thought and I'm sure for the most part it doesn't apply.

Goo point. Never thought of that. I kinda want to ask. Most people that know about the 30.06 are probably people that really want them up and chl holders.

SgtBrummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2011
    Spring, Texas
    Why would they ask you to leave?
    I've never had an issue with my gun showing or anything like that, but once, my son leaned against my hip when we had be standing in line for a while, and he politely told me "dad, your gun is uncomfortable." No one around me minded, actually, the old lady in front of me thought it was funny and patted her purse with a smile. He now knows we aren't supposed to talk about that anywhere else but the house, but my younger son is about that age where he says what is on his mind. Just don't want to chance it there. I never go there with anyone else but my family.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I've never had an issue with my gun showing or anything like that, but once, my son leaned against my hip when we had be standing in line for a while, and he politely told me "dad, your gun is uncomfortable." No one around me minded, actually, the old lady in front of me thought it was funny and patted her purse with a smile. He now knows we aren't supposed to talk about that anywhere else but the house, but my younger son is about that age where he says what is on his mind. Just don't want to chance it there. I never go there with anyone else but my family.

That is what the lady at Lubys thought.

Top Bottom