• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2011
    El Paso
    For those, like me, looking around for guns and ammo and magazines, it's kind of a hit or miss deal with all of this impulse and panic buying going on. HOWEVER, I was able to snag a couple Magpul P-Mags for an AR-15 from the west side Academy. I don't know, and the store staff doesn't know either, when or how many mags, ammo or other gear they'll get in shipments, but whatever they get they tend to stock as soon at they open at 0800. If you're looking for ammo, guns or mags, try there as soon as they open. Actually, that rule really goes for any gun stores around. Also, I'm looking for some GLOCK magazines for my Glock 19, I'm really looking for the 17 round ones buy any type that's 15rds or higher will do. Any suggestions as to where I can find these? Thanks, good luck
    Texas SOT

Gramps

Cultured Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Central Houston
    PMags are hit or miss at Academy, gotta ask the folks behind the counter. Glock made Glock magazines, rarer than hens teeth right now. I'm on the search as well.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I don't know if they still have them, but Natchezss.com had some in stock the other day. I posted about it in a WTB thread. I was lucky enough to place an order for some.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I saw those. Problem is they are $35. Normally they are ~$22

Well you can buy them on TGTrader for $40-60 too. I wanted them bad enough, so I bought them. So now I'm out an extra ~$40, but I have Glock mags while people are searching the farthest ends of the internet to find them.

RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    Well you can buy them on TGTrader for $40-60 too. I wanted them bad enough, so I bought them. So now I'm out an extra ~$40, but I have Glock mags while people are searching the farthest ends of the internet to find them.

True. I been wanting to get a few but I dont have a glock (yet) . Plus I have this feeling all will pass soon and there will be a surplus of cheap stuffs to buy.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    True. I been wanting to get a few but I dont have a glock (yet) . Plus I have this feeling all will pass soon and there will be a surplus of cheap stuffs to buy.

I wasn't willing to make that bet to save $40. But I do have a Glock, so maybe that was my extra push.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2011
    El Paso
    sportsmansguide.com has some after-market Glock KCI mags, 3 pack for around $40 if you're looking for Glock 19 mags, slightly more for Glock 17 magazines. I have never used KCI brand magazines, but for range use they should be good.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    sportsmansguide.com has some after-market Glock KCI mags, 3 pack for around $40 if you're looking for Glock 19 mags, slightly more for Glock 17 magazines. I have never used KCI brand magazines, but for range use they should be good.

Just tried to order some. When you add them to your cart, you get this message: We're sorry, (Product: 3 - Pk. Glock(R) 19 15 - rd. Magazines (WX2-152024)) is not currently in stock. It's expected in our warehouse on May 10, 2013 and will be shipped to you within 24 hours after its arrival. You will not be billed until the item is shipped. If you do not want to wait for this item, please remove it from your Shopping Cart.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom