In 2014...50-100 million more health ins policies to be cancelled

F350-6

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
May 25, 2009
Scheduled to hit right before mid term elections. Somethings got to change or a certain healthcare party is going to get run out of office rather quickly by 50 - 100 million voters.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
Jan 8, 2009
Austin
im sure they will do some fix, so they wont be be booted out of office
What "fix" can possibly be done without the help of a Republican controlled House? The Democrats are stuck with this, and the meltdown is going to be epic and severe.

The GOP needs to be posturing to force Obama to implement this thing, as written, and be prepared to challenge in court all the dubious executive orders that have plagued this thing from day one, then sit back and watch it crash. Offer NOTHING except complete and unconditional repeal. Not that I want anybody to suffer, but every once in a while people need to personally feel the consequences of voting for Democrats. A year or two of astronomical health insurance - if they can get any at all - might just do it.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
Jul 10, 2013
mckinney
Im sure they will come up with something. Your right the republicans should stand back and do nothing. They wont because most don't have the balls to do what is right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
Scheduled to hit right before mid term elections. Somethings got to change or a certain healthcare party is going to get run out of office rather quickly by 50 - 100 million voters.
I say let it stand so this will happen.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
Jul 10, 2013
mckinney
I say let it stand so this will happen.
I agree 100%
But they will try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom