• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Scheduled to hit right before mid term elections. Somethings got to change or a certain healthcare party is going to get run out of office rather quickly by 50 - 100 million voters.

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    im sure they will do some fix, so they wont be be booted out of office

What "fix" can possibly be done without the help of a Republican controlled House? The Democrats are stuck with this, and the meltdown is going to be epic and severe.

The GOP needs to be posturing to force Obama to implement this thing, as written, and be prepared to challenge in court all the dubious executive orders that have plagued this thing from day one, then sit back and watch it crash. Offer NOTHING except complete and unconditional repeal. Not that I want anybody to suffer, but every once in a while people need to personally feel the consequences of voting for Democrats. A year or two of astronomical health insurance - if they can get any at all - might just do it.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    Im sure they will come up with something. Your right the republicans should stand back and do nothing. They wont because most don't have the balls to do what is right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Scheduled to hit right before mid term elections. Somethings got to change or a certain healthcare party is going to get run out of office rather quickly by 50 - 100 million voters.

I say let it stand so this will happen.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    They already delayed it til pass the elections. CNN is reporting this morning. Dems may have found a way to keep their jobs.

Unreal right. This reminds me of how the British "call" elections when they want.

Ive also read though that the dems are trying to stack the courts because they know they arent getting anything done legislatively.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I would like to think that a crap ton of folks have woken up to what is going to happen if this thing goes through......there is actually evidence of what will happen now, not just heresay. So whether they dealy it or not until after the elections I dont think it helps the dems one damn bit. This is a big ass side of beef hanging around their necks and the lions are now waiting at the door, they know whats coming. And they deserve every damn bit of what happens. I only hope that the punk Repubs that went along with this also lose their asses in 2014 to someone like a Rand Paul or Ted Cruz.

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    I found the perfect solution...

1460200_10151974310839020_2080362357_n.jpg

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I would like to think that a crap ton of folks have woken up to what is going to happen if this thing goes through......there is actually evidence of what will happen now, not just heresay. So whether they dealy it or not until after the elections I dont think it helps the dems one damn bit. This is a big ass side of beef hanging around their necks and the lions are now waiting at the door, they know whats coming. And they deserve every damn bit of what happens. I only hope that the punk Repubs that went along with this also lose their asses in 2014 to someone like a Rand Paul or Ted Cruz.

Ummmm Russell Simmons Run DMC...says O-care has already saved MILLIONS of lives!

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Ummmm Russell Simmons Run DMC...says O-care has already saved MILLIONS of lives!

Yea......he is also an ObamaLuva! Of course he is going to say that, without facts. Just like Oprah screams racism without facts. But we, not literally WE here, all sit back and let them run their pie holes and change the culture of this nation without a fight. Cuz too many people are afraid to make waves, or afraid of how they will be labeled. Our founding fathers gave two shits about labels or making waves...they were true courageous patriots. Now all we have is Karl Rove and others like him who are little panzies, afraid to actually fight for what they SAY they believe in. I often wonder just how many people would actually walk the walk if it ever came down to having to fight to keep our freedoms again like our founders did.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    Cuz too many people are afraid to make waves, or afraid of how they will be labeled. Our founding fathers gave two shits about labels or making waves...they were true courageous patriots. I often wonder just how many people would actually walk the walk if it ever came down to having to fight to keep our freedoms again like our founders did.

I wonder the same.

I believe it is more than than you think it would be
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I found the perfect solution...

1460200_10151974310839020_2080362357_n.jpg

No, no, no. Haven't you figured out how the RNC works yet. They'll put up someone like Christie or perhaps even McCain again. Just need to choose the most left leaning (central) candidate and go with them.

Not to mention repeating a little bit of history, but remember the whole birther thing? Obama wasn't eligible for office since he wouldn't produce the birth certificate proving he was born in Hawaii? Teddy wasn't born in Hawaii, or even any of the 57 states Obama visited during his campaign. Having a parent who was a US citizen didn't seem to be enough for some when it came to Obama. Will they turn the other cheek if the same test is put to Cruz?

Top Bottom