• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    Forsale in Bryan/College Station (I'm not that far from Houston, for any potential Houston buyers who wanna meet up!) - One 9mm Walther P99 with 6 mags.

The P99 is a very unique firearm. It is a striker fired gun, but is actually DA/SA. And, it has a restrike ability, unlike the Glock. Also, the rear and front sight are completely replacable and adjustible... No need to bring the gun to a gunsmith.

I kid you not when I say it has EXACTLY 437 rounds fired thru it, and it has always functioned 100%. I fired it on the following days (all you guys who give me trouble for tracking all my rounds - see, I can document it :p ):

12-08-13 187 Rounds
    12-11-13 150 Rounds
    02-08-14 100 Rounds

TOTAL 437 Rounds

I really had no plans to sell anymore guns, but I found something else I want to buy. So, something must go!

The gun has six factory 15 round magazines - Mecgar makes the factory mags for Walther and many other companies. - Two of the mags are marked Walther P99 on the baseplate.

The other four mags have "Magnum Research" on the base plate. It's the exact same MecGar magazine, but Magnum Research sells their own variant of the Walther P99 (Walther actually makes the frame for them). Anyway - Mecgar makes the magazines for everyone, and then they just put the appropriate baseplate for whatever brand is selling the mags.So, there is absolutely NO difference, other than the baseplate markings. Many people over at the Walther Forum are buying these mags as they are a few dollars cheaper.

Be aware that mags for this gun are around $35-$45, and the Magnum Research marked mags are $30 each.

So at a minimum, the four extra mags are worth $120!

My price is:

$540 with the six magazines

Face to face sales only!

Gun comes with original case and paperwork.

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it with an exchange of information gets it.

P99-1_zpse67bb7ab.jpg~original

waltherP9912_zps7b942d8f.jpg~original

waltherP9911_zps674af05a.jpg~original

The included factory target:

waltherP9914_zps6f32cb99.jpg~original
    ARJ Defense ad

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom