Please reply by conversation.

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    SOLD PENDING FUNDS!

FS in College Station, Texas area - Like new Blackhawk 1.5-5x32 variable scope for .223 rifles. Ballistic-X Reticle

Scope is less than 2 months old. I purchased it for my 22lr S&W 15-22 carbine, but it is actually a .223/5.56 scope variable scope.

This is the very first time I have had a magnified scope - I've always had red dot/holographic sights on every rifle I have previously ever owned. I find that this is still my preference. So, I am selling the scope.

The scope has only been to the range 2x... Benched on a 22LR rifle. It has not been banged or damaged in any way. Scope looks new. It also comes with a free Butler Creek pop open lens cover on the front (I purchased that separately).

New, this scope is $359 here: BlackHawk 1.5-5x32mm .223 Ballistic-X Rifle Scope FREE S&H 71TS00BK. BlackHawk Rifle Scopes.
    (Photos below)

My price is $155 shipped!

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it with an exchange of information gets it.

scope1_zps0fd3358b.jpg~original

scope2_zps811f7a2d.jpg~original

scope44_zpsfc8b2e0f.jpg~original

scope5_zpsc4b39035.jpg~original

scope3_zpsa9d7d247.jpg~original

scope6_zps7d8ed694.jpg~original
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

shipwreck

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Beretta City,Texas
    FYI - I have received a couple of questions about distance markings... There is a picture on the box in the photo above. But, it is hard to see in my photo that it does have distance markings.

In the instructions, it gets into details about how to use the reticle. It does have distance markings for 200-500 yards, below the main crosshair...

This is just photos of a couple of pages of instructions. There are many more pages:

scop8_zps558ba306.jpg~original

scop9_zps81afee0b.jpg~original

scop85_zpsaf9d0bb7.jpg~original

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom