In DC its illegal

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by thorkyl, Dec 15, 2009.

1. thorkyl

thorkyl Active Member

Oct 13, 2008
    Brazoria County
    To protect you own a$$

Now you can marry the guy who nailed it

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/16/us/16marriage.html

If the US House puts its stamp on it. What do you bet its a party line vote.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

2. txinvestigator

txinvestigator TGT Addict

May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    The perversion of America continues

3. saltydog

saltydog Member

Nov 4, 2009
    el paso
    what the hell is wrong with the people who live in these cities. recently our city council voted to give health care to gay couples and any city person who lives with their girlfriend or boyfriend. enough signatures here has pushed it to a vote by us. hopefully this thing gets voted down here.

4. DoubleActionCHL

DoubleActionCHL Well-Known

Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    As I always say, I'll concede on gay marriage as long as they have to deal with gay divorce!!!

Kidding... I really don't believe it's government's place to define an institution which has traditionally been a religious or, at the very least, personal commitment and concept.

5. sv6er

sv6er Member

Nov 26, 2008
    Yea. How about the government quit dealing with marriage all together. Let people get married in the church under the church's rules. Maybe it makes too much sense.