Hurley's Gold

In deep political trouble in Texas, Wendy Davis goes for her guns.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Now she says she's for open carry. Anyone buying that?

I'm sure the Ron Paulites that had a hard time deciding between obama and Ron Paul when voting in 2004. You know the kooky liberals who think they're constitutionalists. Hate god, and babies.
    Guns International

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    In the future I think we should require politicians to break down and reassemble these guns they seem to like to hold. Let's see Wendy pull off the forearm and break open and cam off the barrel on that side by side. Then put it all back together without banging parts or scratching it. You can hand a monkey an AK to hold and even shoot but he can't break it down.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    im supposed to be impressed that she holds a double barrel? even that kenyan criminal in the huthouse did that.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Hahaha.
    Now if she could field strip a BREN blindfolded she'd have my vote!

new to texas, but it amazes me how her sole claim to fame it throwing a fit on TV for 20+ hours while sick freaks outside used kids as props to keep the murder of the unborn legal in this state.

other then this, she has nothing. nada. how that tantrum would make her governor material is beyond me.

but then again, thats leftist politics these days. We got obama and soon hillary because of it.

as long as TX remains a viable economy, this crap will only get worse as those locust who destroyed states like CA, NY, NJ, CT, IL etc come here.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Can you say photo op? If you look at her campaign tactics this far, it mimics those of a certain POTUS. I wonder what her manager/strategist connections look like. It wouldn't surprise me if a surrogate from DC was sent down to TX specifically to walk her through an election run. Similar to how Bloomberg sent money and lawyers to CO in order to pass mag cap legislation during that gun control scrum.

If we can go back to Mr Obamas first election, he uses lawyer tactics, procedures and technicalities to stiffle his competitors. He, whatever you gotta do to win, right? As if the American people want a selfish, lying manipulator as their "leader".

Obama played hardball in first Chicago campaign - CNN.com

Now she says she's for open carry. Anyone buying that?

Not a chance. She's in it for the "gun owners", not shooters. When this abortion filibuster was going on I had a few heated exchanges with this type of gun owner. He approved of killing unborn babies, and more gun control measures, but he was a "gun owner". Yet he attacked my character, called me ignorant, a bad person, etc. Those are the kind of people Wendy Davis supporters are. They tear down others, treat them ugly, in order to win.

Those people are ugly on the inside.

NeckBeard

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 13, 2013
    Can you say photo op? If you look at her campaign tactics this far, it mimics those of a certain POTUS. I wonder what her manager/strategist connections look like. It wouldn't surprise me if a surrogate from DC was sent down to TX specifically to walk her through an election run. Similar to how Bloomberg sent money and lawyers to CO in order to pass mag cap legislation during that gun control scrum.

If we can go back to Mr Obamas first election, he uses lawyer tactics, procedures and technicalities to stiffle his competitors. He, whatever you gotta do to win, right? As if the American people want a selfish, lying manipulator as their "leader".

Not a chance. She's in it for the "gun owners", not shooters. When this abortion filibuster was going on I had a few heated exchanges with this type of gun owner. He approved of killing unborn babies, and more gun control measures, but he was a "gun owner". Yet he attacked my character, called me ignorant, a bad person, etc. Those are the kind of people Wendy Davis supporters are. They tear down others, treat them ugly, in order to win.

that's how NV got stuck with Reid again. The FUDDs carried him all the way to another 6.

by now everyone should know you cannot argue with these people. it's a waste of time.

character assassination is how they win and it's a proven strategy.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress

You bet your bottom dollar they did! The name of the game is turn Texas blue. Once that happens, the republic is finished

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Top Bottom