In first 100 days, Biden plans to pass legislation to give 11 million illegals a path to citizenship.

Vaquero

Dog faced pony soldier
Apr 4, 2011
Out West
Give it a break Gambler. Can't you just lighten up on the politics and conspiracy crap for a couple days?

FYI, nobody does need me to speak for them. I felt like speaking for them!

Have you noticed that the last two threads you started, just disappeared? Maybe that should tell you something.

I'm done with you. Besides, I think this thread is going to be disappeared soon anyways.
Chill out man.
It takes two.

satx78247

TGT Addict
Jun 23, 2014
Biden says alot of things. Most are incoherent.
candcallen,

My GUESS is that 3/4 of "LOONY Joe's pronouncements" are INCOHERENT & the rest is just CLUELESS/STUPID.

As I've said elsewhere, he has the same symptoms as my late mother had in her last year of SENILE DEMENTIA.
(Otoh, Mother started out as a VERY SMART person & Biden NEVER was.)

yours, satx

Tcruse

Jun 26, 2011
Corinth
Well he said he would do that in the last debate, I do not see how it helped Republicans.
We really do not know. I have a lower confidence in the accuracy of the election result that in past years. I can not say if Trump would have been elected if all of the lawful votes and none of the illegal votes counted or no. Just have no evidence to make such a determination. And that is a really sad.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
Feb 13, 2015
Rural Wise County, TX.

Top Bottom