Texas SOT

In first 100 days, Biden plans to pass legislation to give 11 million illegals a path to citizenship.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I would think between that, and his plans for taxes on guns and buy back on those darned assault rifles, that would pretty much guarantee the election of the two republicans in Georgia.

It seems to me like he is almost helping the republicans by making these statements before that runoff election.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Gambler, give a break for a couple days, and lighten the F**k up! It's fixing to be Thanksgiving, and it's a holiday.

Instead of griping, moaning and complaining, be thankful for what blessings you have.

I think I can speak for most here, the members are growing sick and tired of your trolling. Your insults are getting old as well.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    EAuM8Do.jpg

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I don't think anyone else here feels like they need you to speak for them. If you are wanting to take a break because it's Thanksgiving, then WTF are you even on here for ?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I don't think anyone else here feels like they need you to speak for them. If you are wanting to take a break because it's Thanksgiving, then WTF are you even on here for ?

Give it a break Gambler. Can't you just lighten up on the politics and conspiracy crap for a couple days?

FYI, nobody does need me to speak for them. I felt like speaking for them!

Have you noticed that the last two threads you started, just disappeared? Maybe that should tell you something.

I'm done with you. Besides, I think this thread is going to be disappeared soon anyways.

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Gambler, give a break for a couple days, and lighten the F**k up! It's fixing to be Thanksgiving, and it's a holiday.

Instead of griping, moaning and complaining, be thankful for what blessings you have.

I think I can speak for most here, the members are growing sick and tired of your trolling. Your insults are getting old as well.
    If you don't want to see his posts then block him. Problem solved,

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Give it a break Gambler. Can't you just lighten up on the politics and conspiracy crap for a couple days?

FYI, nobody does need me to speak for them. I felt like speaking for them!

Have you noticed that the last two threads you started, just disappeared? Maybe that should tell you something.

I'm done with you. Besides, I think this thread is going to be disappeared soon anyways.

Chill out man.
    It takes two.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Biden says alot of things. Most are incoherent.

candcallen,

My GUESS is that 3/4 of "LOONY Joe's pronouncements" are INCOHERENT & the rest is just CLUELESS/STUPID.

As I've said elsewhere, he has the same symptoms as my late mother had in her last year of SENILE DEMENTIA.
    (Otoh, Mother started out as a VERY SMART person & Biden NEVER was.)

yours, satx

Tcruse

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Corinth
    Well he said he would do that in the last debate, I do not see how it helped Republicans.
    We really do not know. I have a lower confidence in the accuracy of the election result that in past years. I can not say if Trump would have been elected if all of the lawful votes and none of the illegal votes counted or no. Just have no evidence to make such a determination. And that is a really sad.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom