• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Which if they have learned nothing else in the last 70 yrs they should have learned that the Libs will NEVER be satisfied.

Quite true, but without some supported incrementalism how can they justify their extreme budget for fundraising mailers??

Hope Trump has the balls to atkeast get something like tax reform settled in return. What a bunch of total nitwits.
    DK Firearms

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't regret voting for Trump, but I also know the only 2A anchor he has is his son.

Time will tell I guess.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    A president that panders to the crowd can be risky. If he stick to his base though, he will double down under criticism.

Steve_In_29

Semper Fi
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2015
    St John's, AZ
    do any of those items actually increase the rate of fire the gun is capable of I bet if you put the fastest trigger finger in the world on an AR he could out shoot the slide fire stock.
    The AR15 is capable of the same rate of fire as an M16. It is simply the inability to work the trigger fast enough on a semi-auto version that slows things down.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Trying to keep an open mind here, and knowing that congress seems to move at a snails pace, even when one party or the other controls both the congress and the white house....

I wonder how much of this current stuff is just political and media posturing and that by the time a vote would actually come around, there will be some other big story in the news where everyone has forgotten about how important it was to ban bump stocks.?

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    So is a bump stock why the stock market has gone up.

Trying to keep an open mind here, and knowing that congress seems to move at a snails pace, even when one party or the other controls both the congress and the white house....

I wonder how much of this current stuff is just political and media posturing and that by the time a vote would actually come around, there will be some other big story in the news where everyone has forgotten about how important it was to ban bump stocks.?

Top Bottom