In light of these Walmart incidents...

avvidclif

Sturgis '95, RFTW 2010
Aug 30, 2017
Van Zandt County
Category #4. I make my way to the office and get on the loud speaker: Hey MoFo! Meet me in sporting goods in 5 minutes.
Just announce you are armed and hunting him. I got money says he stops shooting. Anybody else. Another approach.

Kar98

TGT Addict
Aug 8, 2016
DFW
There's an active situation unfolding right now in N. Austin at a Home Depot at Howard Ln./IH 35. Supposedly it's a bomb scare and APD cleared the building.

Fortunately, all the floor staff were on break.
Must be one of those experimental Home Depot locations to have floor stuff. Never see a soul in the ones I've been to.

superchief

Mar 29, 2014
If you go "tactical" and start moving your way to get a good shot, you may bump into an off duty cop that is doing the same thing (except with his badge out). You get mistaken for the perp and down you go, lickity split. Like others have said, get out.

45tex

TGT Addict
Feb 1, 2009
I have none of those. But I have tin foil so I can make them as needed. If the worst happens I only hope to be in the tin foil department, restocking.

Kar98

TGT Addict
Aug 8, 2016
DFW
I mean really, the best plan would be to grab a wheelbarrow from the gardening aisle, duct tape some titanium watches from the jewelry department to it and engage the shooter from behind cover.

This reminds me, apparently fed.gov must have been sending out the script to this video, because I've seen like half a dozen different versions of it, but with the wording literally, verbatim, the same:

I'm guessing the advice from it would be fine for the majority of the population, but if you think I'm gonna get trapped hiding with you behind the copier, please by all means continue thinking that. As far as improvising a weapon goes, anything can be a weapon. For example, this weapon!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member