• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AviatorDave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    American voted in Clinton for a second term therefore proving the level of stupidity in this country. This is no exception.

True, but he was running against Bob Dole. That was the most pathetic campaign I can remember. His whole message was "Let's remember the good old days, and don't forget, Bob Dole was a war hero."

carneyman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    Tyler
    I guess that anybody that criticizes the guy will instantly be labeled a racist. That sucks. I don't care about his skin color. If his politics mirrored my beliefs, I would vote for him and be proud of it.

Personally I think they can put that race card where the sun doesn't shine.
    Yeah. Its already happening. I know some people who voted for him because he's black, and I am fairly certain some did not vote for him because he's black. And now race will play a really big role in the next 1-4 years...I don't wish assassination on anyone, but he just seems like such a likely target, it wouldn't surprise me if someone tried...hope they don't though, won't solve anything.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    True, but he was running against Bob Dole. That was the most pathetic campaign I can remember. His whole message was "Let's remember the good old days, and don't forget, Bob Dole was a war hero."

Bob Dole was given his "SHOT" just like McCain was for being a long term American senator. The Republicans had to know they didn't stand much of a chance... then or now.

grumpybutt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    Spring
    I can believe it, as a whole the people in this country are so about "ME ME ME" and the hell with everyone and everything else, hell just take a look of what we've put in office year after year for the last forty years. I don't care what party your from or what color your skin is, if you can full fill your obligation to serve holding up the Constitution as it's written (not to be interpreted as people like to do,) not over stepping the Bill of Rights, state and local laws, or beholding to Lobbyist or "Pork Barrel" runner's and what have you, and not wanting to make a life long "career" in politics than go for it. As for now, again we'll get what we deserve for setting on our thumbs year after year, but we'll persevere one way or another.

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    I may be showing my ignorance here, but if enough people agree in the Senate, Congress, and White House, can't the Bill of Rights be changed? Or at least amended? For those of you more scholarly in US government affairs, can they actually do away with the second amendment? If know one knows, I will research it myself. It has been a while since I have taken a government class.

Rob1796

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Colleyville
    I may be showing my ignorance here, but if enough people agree in the Senate, Congress, and White House, can't the Bill of Rights be changed? Or at least amended? For those of you more scholarly in US government affairs, can they actually do away with the second amendment? If know one knows, I will research it myself. It has been a while since I have taken a government class.

The only problem with doing away with the 2A is the believers and supporters fighting back. If they tried to get rid of the 1A (which they are...the fairness act anybody?), people would just bitch and moan. If they tried to get rid of 2A, people would shoot back.

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    The only problem with doing away with the 2A is the believers and supporters fighting back. If they tried to get rid of the 1A (which they are...the fairness act anybody?), people would just bitch and moan. If they tried to get rid of 2A, people would shoot back.

Agreed, they would find out just how many people actually want to keep their guns.
    I can't imagine them actually trying to do this.

Rob1796

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Colleyville
    Has as been stated many a time, I don't think they would out right go after gun ownership like they tried with the AWB. I agree that they will just do what every liberal wants to do, and tax it to death. You wanna shoot? Fine. 50 rounds of .45ACP? No problem, that'll be $159.99.

Top Bottom