• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I will buy the rear popup sight and eventually get a front one too. I want to get the long quad rail system and remove the front sight post. Or at least that's what my wife likes how the ones that are like that look. I already have an eotech 552 and I'm gonna put that surefire scout light that my buddy gave me on it.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    damn i didnt get a case but thats the twin.. check the staking on the gas tube mine was a little shallow i restaked mine and good to to go

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    damn i didnt get a case but thats the twin.. check the staking on the gas tube mine was a little shallow i restaked mine and good to to go

"That's the twin." ? I will learn about the staking and check it out. I might need help with that too.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    That's a badass deal MBA! Damn, I remember just a few years back looking for rifles like that and I couldn't get under $950. It's great to see that recently, the prices seem to be dropping.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    That's a badass deal MBA! Damn, I remember just a few years back looking for rifles like that and I couldn't get under $950. It's great to see that recently, the prices seem to be dropping.

Thanks Jeremy. I am super excited. I'm glad TXAR and a few others told me not to get the DPMS. I aaaaalmost got it and would have had to replace almost everything. Patience pays off, just like it did with my AMD 65. You guys are all awesome for helping me get a good ar at a good price!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    New Frontier complete lower for $109.99 + tax and an actually complete (comes with BCG) upper from JSE Surplus for $375 + shipping would end up being about $525 total for the AR. Not sure how to get one cheaper...

Top Bottom