• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Just bought one of the CP-33's. Sweet to shoot. Nice trigger and lots of rounds! It isn't as big in real life as it looks in pics, imho. A magazine autoloader should come with this instead of me buying one!

RhCb3qth.jpg

90GOXigh.jpg

I like .22's. Glock 44, 2 Ruger MKII competition target pistols, MKIV 22/45, Uberti 1873 Cattleman .22, Savage MKII bolt action rifle.

Last edited:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I bought my Ruger 22 target pistol yesterday. I was enough to find one at Academy. With Veterans day they gave a 10% discount.
    You can also get the 10% discount on ammo.... Ask me how I know? One clerk said "not on ammo" another on said "I'll give it a try. Scanned the 10% discount card they have at the register - wala...

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    3 range trips on the SR22 since I posted a somewhat negative report on it. In those three trips it has been absolutely faultless. ~300 rounds per trip x 3 is a pretty good result. I said the mag release was a bit problematic but that I though that a little polishing would cure that. I did pull the mag release and polished what needed polishing and it did indeed rectify that issue.

Top Bottom