• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I certainly hope you find it comfortable to post, I like seeing interesting guns even if they aren't in someones possession.

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    Don’t let the bone heads scare you away, they’re unavoidable. If there were a specific forum for bone heads, there would still be stand out over the top bone heads there too. Post away and put the clueless and classless commenters on ignore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Welcome!

Plus, be advised, on occasion a lefty will post here, but there's a cure: Use the ignore feature.

Then these minor irritants simply 'vanish'.

Last edited:

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Hello,
    I hope that I am in the right place? I am not from Texas but my heart says I should be. I am fiercely independent, conservative and a staunch American Patriot. 12 years active duty in the US Navy a long time ago. An avid collector of American Arms of historic and military issues. I have been at the collecting and study of these for well into five decades. I am a gunsmith specializing in care and repair of Antique and Historic Arms for Museums, institutions and private collections. I am the Firearms & Weapons Conservator to The Oshkosh Public Museum in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. With reference to other establishments. It's all fun and my way of giving back to American Heritage.
    Thanks for listening.... Regards, John
    The only important questions are will you attend gatherings and let others shoot you guns? You are welcome either way but inquiring minds wonder a lot.

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    I am another "Old Guy", very highly educated ( five + years post-doctorate), University Prof, etc. I too have been called liar & imposter when speaking in my area of expertise.

"Don't let the bastards grind you down!"

leVieux

I do not consider myself highly educated, certainly NOT an academic. I do have a BA in US History, a BS in Mechanical Engineering and a MS in Mechanical Engineering but who really cares. Retirement is wonderful! Guns are in my DNA since a very young age and ancestors that were gunsmiths and a US Ordnance Officer with 40 years service. I just grew up with a trigger finger.... lol

Mad John

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2019
    Rural Illinois
    Bit hard to expect someone from Lincolnland to transport his arsenal to mid Texas for a shoot meet.
    That would present a monumental problem. I couldn't begin to consider dragging this stuff anywhere without renting a tractor-trailer. Just too cumbersome. Especially the Civil War Cannon in my living room..... lol

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    That would present a monumental problem. I couldn't begin to consider dragging this stuff anywhere without renting a tractor-trailer. Just too cumbersome. Especially the Civil War Cannon in my living room..... lol
    Well, can we come visit?
    Of course, we'll have to sneak in and out of Illinois.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do not consider myself highly educated, certainly NOT an academic. I do have a BA in US History, a BS in Mechanical Engineering and a MS in Mechanical Engineering but who really cares. Retirement is wonderful! Guns are in my DNA since a very young age and ancestors that were gunsmiths and a US Ordnance Officer with 40 years service. I just grew up with a trigger finger.... lol

My "point" was that, no matter how qualified one may be, some internet "genius" will challenge them.

leVieux

Top Bottom