Indoor ranges in Houston - West side of town.

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
No disrespect to Shiloh but im looking for some places to shoot on the west side of town.. i called Top Gun and they wanted 15 per person per hour.. with tax.. so it was like 34 per hour to shoot. 2 hours would have been $70.00 WTF.

in cali there were several indoor places to shoot that was like 12 to 15 bucks and 5 or 6 bucks for the second shooter if you were on the same lane. outdoor pistol ranges were were a flat 14.00 per person all day.

also i heard some places charge per gun?
I just need a place to shoot with my girl that won't break the bank.

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
Originally Posted by accordingtoome
Anyone?
Originally Posted by accordingtoome
Go ahead and cancel my account cuzz I would rather be apart of something else.

I don't think they posted the message, but the Cancellation Department is closed for Presidents Day. They entered a float in the parade and they were rushing to get it finished in time so the past few day's they've only had a skeleton crew. They didn't expect such an increase in cancellations requests and got a little behind.

I'm sure they'll catch up by Wednesday. :p

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
yup i will be heading over to Shiloh for sure. looks like a nice spot and its not too far. plus W&J always talk about them on the radio.

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
took my chick over to Shiloh last night to burn throuh some ammo and i really had a good time. Its a little out of the way but i feel its worth the extra drive...

will be heading back soon

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads