• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShootWhenICan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Houston
    Does anyone know if there's a indoor rifle range in the Houston area?
    I've been to Shooter's but driving all they way up to Conroe from down town is just a long drive.

Thanks
    Capitol Armory ad

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    If you can walk in the door with it, you can shoot it at Pasadena Gun Center. It was raining on the day I was ready to shoot my .50 BMG for the first time so I did it indoors at their range.

It's pistol distance, but if you want to put it on paper, function check, etc. you can do it.

Bonus is they are a forum sponsor. (Bad news is they are closed on Sundays.)

IAmSupernova

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2015
    Baytown
    The range I go to has a rifle range. High Noon in Crosby. I'm not positive on the distance it offers, all I know is they're longer range than the pistol lanes.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Shiloh does have two lanes for rifle, call for caliber restrictions. Also Boyert in Katy (the old tactical firearms place).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

james.long48

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2015
    Shiloh does have two lanes for rifle, call for caliber restrictions. Also Boyert in Katy (the old tactical firearms place).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sad to see them go, I use to love going there when I would visit the parents.

IAmSupernova

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2015
    Baytown
    The range I go to has a rifle range. High Noon in Crosby. I'm not positive on the distance it offers, all I know is they're longer range than the pistol lanes.

Turns out I was wrong. I asked today and the rifle range is the same as the pistol range. Just looked longer through the window for whatever reason (I've never actually been in that section as I don't have a rifle). So it's 75 feet.

Top Bottom