• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShootWhenICan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Houston
    So with the government putting something in your shopping card equals a sale.
    Only the government can make sense out of this, rest of us peasants will never get it.

Krauthammer: January Is Going to Be a Train Wreck for Democrats (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, December 12, 2013, 7:39 AM

Dr. Charles Krauthammer weighed in on the Obamacare scandal last night on Special Report.
    “The beginning of January is going to be a train wreck.”

From Special Report:
    DR. CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER: Look, at every level, every number that you get on this is either inflated or deceptive. As we just heard from Steve [Hayes], the number of enrollees are not enrollees. It’s people who put stuff in their shopping cart. Amazon would never call it a sale until you get a sale. And they don’t know how many have made the sale. And that’s because what they call euphemistically, the back-end, which is the cash register of the whole system, is not working.

The idea that you have to hand-match people who paid a premium with the insurers isn’t 20th century technology, it is 19th century technology. An insurer has to find the person, call them up, go overall of the details on the form and then adjust them, which of course is impossible to do in any substantial number.

The administration speaks about having had 3 1/3 million signed up by the end of December. They are 3 million short as of now. There is no way it is conceivable that they could sign up that number and even if they did it is not conceivable that the insurers could hand-match the information. I think all of this is to assuage Democrats to give them something to hang their hats on and pretend everything is okay on the recess, but the beginning of January is going to be a train wreck for them.

So far, according to the administration’s inflated numbers:
    ** Over 800,000 signed up for the taxpayer-funded Medicaid program.
    ** Approximately 365,000 signed up for Obamacare.
    ** And, 5-6 million have now lost their health care plans.

You Tube:

Krauthammer's Take: Administration Exaggerating Enrollment for Democrats' Benefit - YouTube

Hat Tip J. Hoft
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Curious, is the number who have "lost insurance" based on people who are actually no longer insured, or people who's plans were dropped and replaced with on that conforms to Ocare or to avoid higher premiums due to the "good insurance fee".

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The thing is, those estimated 365,000 have NOT paid premiums yet. So, business-wise, they're really not insured or members of Obuttfuckcare until they pay. Not to mention that the 365,000 is far SHORT of the millions that Obuttfuck said should be enrolled by 1 Jan 14.

Train wreck? Oh yeah. It's the locomotive coming off the track and taking the entire line of cars with it.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Curious, is the number who have "lost insurance" based on people who are actually no longer insured, or people who's plans were dropped and replaced with on that conforms to Ocare or to avoid higher premiums due to the "good insurance fee".

That number is how many have lost the plan they had prior to 0care. My dad being the latest, he just found out he lost his plan with blue cross blue shield. Hes self employed so he has to pay a lot for his coverage and his went up another 100 a month for an IMO crappy plan.

rimmer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    wisconsin
    I hope it's the biggest train wreck in history. There will be Millions of people hurt and the death toll still isn't in.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That number is how many have lost the plan they had prior to 0care. My dad being the latest, he just found out he lost his plan with blue cross blue shield. Hes self employed so he has to pay a lot for his coverage and his went up another 100 a month for an IMO crappy plan.

Thanks.

I'm sure that number is actually much higher. My plan changed last year in order to avoid a rate increase this year.

It was touted about how our rates wouldn't increase but nobody wanted to talk about how my co-pay went up 10%. Basically, my gold plan turned in to the silver plan and my rates stayed the same. Silver turned to bronze, an bronze became zero coverage until $5000 dollar deductible met, not even an office visit.

Top Bottom