• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I bought a S&W M&P15T last year from Smith & Wesson direct off of Agency Letterhead for $1080.00 shipped to my office. It's built well, and shoots like any other AR-15 ie:Bushmaster/DPMS. I like this model because it already has the rails and flip-up sights. I do know the price has gone up about $200 bucks.

Actually, I saw one NIB at the Houston gun show for $200 less than what you paid.

It was in 5.45x39mm though.

Flight954

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Cypress, TX
    I bought an M&P15 as my first AR15 buy a few years ago and have had zero problems. It has eaten everything I've fed it. Factory brass, reloaded brass and various steel cased stuff. It's sure a shame to see todays prices on them. I'm glad I bought mine a few years ago

wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    I've got a basic M&P15 that I've had for a while. I don't put tons of rounds through it, but it's been 100% reliable from the start.

I bought an M&P15 as my first AR15 buy a few years ago and have had zero problems. It has eaten everything I've fed it. Factory brass, reloaded brass and various steel cased stuff. It's sure a shame to see todays prices on them. I'm glad I bought mine a few years ago

how many rounds do you think you have put through her?

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    how many rounds do you think you have put through her?

Probably about 1200. I had an SKS and at the time, steel 7.62x39 was only marginally cheaper than brass .223. I decided to buy an AR and sell my SKS because of this. Unfortunately about a month afterward, .223 started going back up in price and I didn't buy a whole lot after that.

wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    cool cool...thanks!

on a side note...went to the academy i picked my M&P up at and they have another one there and a sig556. guess they are popping up again at the stores!

ebk06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Austin
    cool cool...thanks!

on a side note...went to the academy i picked my M&P up at and they have another one there and a sig556. guess they are popping up again at the stores!

It appears that way. The gun shop I bought my Bushmaster from had the same 5-6 AR's in stock last week. Usually they would fly off the shelves within 3-5 days max. Maybe ammo will start to follow?

wayneside

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    yeah...visited another shop that had some AR's in stock. the rush is maybe now coming to an end...but yeah we need the ammo! lol

Top Bottom