Information please

Discussion in 'General Firearms & Ammo' started by Curly 45, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Curly 45

Curly 45 New Member

Mar 10, 2009
    Full Time RV'er
    I;m new to this site and would appreciate some info. I was looking for an sks in the classificed area and found one I am interested in, I tried to contact the person that advertised the sks first by PM then by E-mail and then expressed my interest by reply on the forum. This was last week and have had no response,is this typical? :confused:

2. Bullseye Shooter

Bullseye Shooter Active Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Texas Panhandle
    Not really. The person may be out of town, etc. I'd give them another try. I've bought stuff off the site and have had good luck so far.

3. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009

Agreed, I have had good luck buying from the classified's here as well. You can click on the posters screen name and go to their profile, and see if they have even been online in the last week. I know I will be on here every day for a month and then hardly even sign on for 2 weeks.

4. ConnRadd

ConnRadd Active Member

I listed a gun on here and 20 mins later a guy bought it, easy and simple. Everyone on here that I met and dealt with are good people.

5. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I've listed stuff on so many different forums that I forget to check things. Just be vigilant, and if someone doesn't respond, then I guess they don't want to sell it that bad.