Infowars Flash Open Carry CounterProtest at UT Texas against "MomsDemandAction"

EZS

Jan 7, 2015
It's a flash one, so not much time, basically if you even see this thread by the time it's over.

While it's open carry, doesn't mean it's only for those, a few people with a long pole and a few big gadsen/come and take it flags would be great.

It's tomorrow 1. October 2015 on 12 AM at University of Texas in Austin. Specifically at West Mall

IW also suggest to stand your ground against the "campus police" that tries to persuade everyone how constitution doesn't apply around campus, if you are forced to leave, you'll all leave, don't be singled out and slowly walking back because this is a sign of weakness and campus predators are like lions.

Article with location details and parking locations.
http://www.infowars.com/infowars-announces-second-amendment-rally-at-ut-austin/

Last edited:

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Idiots.

Why can't you just shut up and let us adults get these things passed?

Do you really work for MDA? You seem dead set to make sure OC gets repealed, why can't you get it?

What are you gonna prove? That you can piss a bunch of people off? That you can make sure your event is mentioned at the next legislative section when they are naming reasons to NOT allow constitutional carry?

If you had 3 brain cells you'd cancel this dick measuring contest/circle jerk with your buddies while talking about your newest piece of kit and lock yourself in the house so you couldn't **** up the progress anymore.

Davetex

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 27, 2010
Pflugerville
Idiots.

Why can't you just shut up and let us adults get these things passed?

Do you really work for MDA? You seem dead set to make sure OC gets repealed, why can't you get it?

What are you gonna prove? That you can piss a bunch of people off? That you can make sure your event is mentioned at the next legislative section when they are naming reasons to NOT allow constitutional carry?

If you had 3 brain cells you'd cancel this dick measuring contest/circle jerk with your buddies while talking about your newest piece of kit and lock yourself in the house so you couldn't $#@! up the progress anymore.
This is why we need a LIKE button.

Ranger60

Mar 28, 2008
Taylor
And again the morons strike again in an effort to lose what we have. As I have said repeatedly, tactics like this DO NOT WORK on an issue like guns. The ONLY tactics that work are education to both the legislature and most importantly the general public. Keep this up and you may see a repeal effort for CC and possibly OC. Y'all going to invite Kory, CJ, snow boots and fatty??

V-Tach

TGT Addict
Forum Sponsor
Sep 30, 2012
Rockport
Okay, I watched.......CC or open carry demonstration, I'm confused......

I did learn how to flush out my intestines, though.........but after 37 years of being a Nurse...I'm skeptical of Snake Oil....of all kinds....

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Aug 9, 2013
south of killeen
He's telling us he can't leave well enough alone and wants us to come watch.

I'll pass.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads