• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2015
    It's a flash one, so not much time, basically if you even see this thread by the time it's over.

While it's open carry, doesn't mean it's only for those, a few people with a long pole and a few big gadsen/come and take it flags would be great.

It's tomorrow 1. October 2015 on 12 AM at University of Texas in Austin. Specifically at West Mall

IW also suggest to stand your ground against the "campus police" that tries to persuade everyone how constitution doesn't apply around campus, if you are forced to leave, you'll all leave, don't be singled out and slowly walking back because this is a sign of weakness and campus predators are like lions.

Article with location details and parking locations.
    http://www.infowars.com/infowars-announces-second-amendment-rally-at-ut-austin/

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This should go just great :facepalm:

This crap will insure we NEVER get CC.

THANKS BUDDY!!!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Idiots.

Why can't you just shut up and let us adults get these things passed?

Do you really work for MDA? You seem dead set to make sure OC gets repealed, why can't you get it?

What are you gonna prove? That you can piss a bunch of people off? That you can make sure your event is mentioned at the next legislative section when they are naming reasons to NOT allow constitutional carry?

If you had 3 brain cells you'd cancel this dick measuring contest/circle jerk with your buddies while talking about your newest piece of kit and lock yourself in the house so you couldn't **** up the progress anymore.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Idiots.

Why can't you just shut up and let us adults get these things passed?

Do you really work for MDA? You seem dead set to make sure OC gets repealed, why can't you get it?

What are you gonna prove? That you can piss a bunch of people off? That you can make sure your event is mentioned at the next legislative section when they are naming reasons to NOT allow constitutional carry?

If you had 3 brain cells you'd cancel this dick measuring contest/circle jerk with your buddies while talking about your newest piece of kit and lock yourself in the house so you couldn't $#@! up the progress anymore.

This is why we need a LIKE button.

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    And again the morons strike again in an effort to lose what we have. As I have said repeatedly, tactics like this DO NOT WORK on an issue like guns. The ONLY tactics that work are education to both the legislature and most importantly the general public. Keep this up and you may see a repeal effort for CC and possibly OC. Y'all going to invite Kory, CJ, snow boots and fatty??

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Okay, I watched.......CC or open carry demonstration, I'm confused......

I did learn how to flush out my intestines, though.........but after 37 years of being a Nurse...I'm skeptical of Snake Oil....of all kinds....

JoeN

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2015
    A group like MomsDemandAction can have their rally and they will get a little attention locally, on campus, and maybe on some local media, but let a pro-gun group show up and cause a disturbance and all of a sudden there is a lot more attention drawn to the event. However, the liberal press will never side with a pro-gun group so MDA will get a lot of positive press that may go state wide and maybe even nation wide while the pro-gun group will be portrayed as radical idiots. I have seen groups standing on the street corners holding their rifles in one hand and an open carry sign in the other hand and I have watched the videos of people being confronted by the police because they were openly carrying a weapon of some sort and none of those instances made me want to open carry or made me feel proud that someone was out there standing up for our rights.

A gun whether carried concealed or openly is frightening to a lot of people because guns have become an emotional issue. Today, people are uneducated about our constitutional rights, they are paranoid, and they see anyone with a weapon as a potential bad guy. Folks like InfoWars only stir up emotions and make it harder for the rest of us to overcome the misunderstandings they cause. There are many reasons why I will rarely carry openly but one of the reasons is because people like this cause so many bad feelings with the public. I think BG1960 was pretty accurate when he called them Attention Whores.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    53200814.jpg

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I'm not against this idea. Fight stupid ideas. Make sure you have a saw em off sign there too.

Did I read that it was happening at 12AM? Bring enough people to boo in all their videos.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    These idiots won't help anything running around with their rifles.

They want to counter protest, fine. Do it.

Carrying a rifle just because is ignorant. I know someone will give me shit for saying that but anyone who knows me also knows where I stand on these issues.

Going out there with rifles slung to counter protest is incredibly stupid and shows the lack of maturity, foresight, and intelligence of those who do so. Mira nothing more than exercising the right to be stupid.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Well said JoeN.

No TI, I can't help.

It's tomorrow 1. October 2015 on 12 AM at University of Texas in Austin. Specifically at West Mall
    What exactly do you think you and InfoWars will accomplish EZS?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What can go wrong with an armed group showing up at the campus at midnight?

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I'm certain he meant 12 noon, just trying to emphasize that unclear thoughts lead to unclear actions.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yeah, but my guess is that those who go for it won't be smart enough to figure that out and will take his advice to not let campus security push them around.

It'll make gun owners look just great.

Top Bottom