• ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    yall are just a bunch of suck-ups trying to gain favor from OP so you can look at the guns and take your pick of the litter.... I'm so ashamed...…….

View attachment 193790
    Just in case it works, I'm doubling up . . .

adorable-cute-funny-dog-puppy-animated-gif-26.gif

Attachments

• adorable-cute-funny-dog-puppy-animated-gif-26.gif
      adorable-cute-funny-dog-puppy-animated-gif-26.gif
      1,012.3 KB · Views: 424

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    I made a nice list yall. Tomorrow I should get to meet with southpaw! I'm very excited. And when I'm allowed I'll start posting stuff. Yall are an amazing group of people I'm lucky I stumbled in here!!
    Good deal, SP is good people. Glad he's in your area and able to help.

As others have said, people are kept 'honest' here and that's not limited to your immediate interests. Hang out for a while, even if you're not particularly active, you'll get a better sense of things. Keep an eye out here if you're interested in the Spring meet up; there are much worse ways to spend your Saturday. :p

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If I may? I was thinking about your dilemma on my way home today.

You mentioned in an earlier post about Christmas. We all know how stressful Holidays are... financially and emotionally. Have you considered parting with 2-3 guns to fund Christmas? 2-3 guns would get your babies something really nice with left over $ for you, your significant other and other family members. Haste makes waste and waste = - $ in your pocket. You could unload a few guns before Christmas and fund a awesome Christmas for the kids. You'll still have forty + guns to sell at a later date.

The TGT meet in the spring is a great, SAFE way to sell off what ya don't want. These folks here are good people.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    As you're probably already noticed, your post is like blood in an ocean full of sharks. 85 replies so far, and most chomping at the bit to see what you have!

Kinda hard to help her figure out a value without doing so, I'd say.....

Secondly, if you do get appraisals for the weapons, get more than one or two opinions of what they are worth. You just have to watch a few episodes of Pawn Stars or American Pickers to learn that sometimes even the "experts" are off the mark. If you think a particular firearm is valuable, you may want to consider a professional appraisal of its worth.

Most folks (myself included) base values on both "book" and recent sales on public sites. Even that has its limits, though - after a point, technical knowledge has a value, wouldn't you agree? From what I've seen, the guns she has are fairly common to the market, so a fair market value assessment should be pretty easy. I always give folks a range based on recent market sales and their eagerness to sell a gun - "You should be able to get X on the high side, but if you want to sell quickly, price it at Y." Then it's up to them.

Thirdly, not that anyone on here would purposely steer you wrong; but even potential buyers from this forum (or any other) will want to get the best deals and may not always offer what's best for you. Obviously negotiations will occur, but do your homework beforehand so you know what a reasonable price should be!

That's one of the reasons that two of us will be giving her pricing input - to keep things as even-handed and fair as possible. From what I've seen, there's nothing on the list that is of interest to me - but in cases where there have been, I give the seller the same information - high and low price range, with my offer generally being to the higher side of the range. Life's too short to being taking advantage of someone.

Of course, if you have any questions you can ask the collective knowledge of this group!

Interesting....first, you hint that you should trust no one, then suggest they ask us.....lol

Top Bottom