• Cyberpunk-2077-twitter-640x304.jpg
      Cyberpunk-2077-twitter-640x304.jpg
      17.5 KB · Views: 319

AmandaDeeann

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    San Antonio TX
    If I may? I was thinking about your dilemma on my way home today.

You mentioned in an earlier post about Christmas. We all know how stressful Holidays are... financially and emotionally. Have you considered parting with 2-3 guns to fund Christmas? 2-3 guns would get your babies something really nice with left over $ for you, your significant other and other family members. Haste makes waste and waste = - $ in your pocket. You could unload a few guns before Christmas and fund a awesome Christmas for the kids. You'll still have forty + guns to sell at a later date.

The TGT meet in the spring is a great, SAFE way to sell off what ya don't want. These folks here are good people.
    Yes! That sounds perfect

AmandaDeeann

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    San Antonio TX
    Kinda hard to help her figure out a value without doing so, I'd say.....

Most folks (myself included) base values on both "book" and recent sales on public sites. Even that has its limits, though - after a point, technical knowledge has a value, wouldn't you agree? From what I've seen, the guns she has are fairly common to the market, so a fair market value assessment should be pretty easy. I always give folks a range based on recent market sales and their eagerness to sell a gun - "You should be able to get X on the high side, but if you want to sell quickly, price it at Y." Then it's up to them.

That's one of the reasons that two of us will be giving her pricing input - to keep things as even-handed and fair as possible. From what I've seen, there's nothing on the list that is of interest to me - but in cases where there have been, I give the seller the same information - high and low price range, with my offer generally being to the higher side of the range. Life's too short to being taking advantage of someone.

Interesting....first, you hint that you should trust no one, then suggest they ask us.....lol
    Thank you. I can't wait

avvidclif

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2017
    Van Zandt County
    You can go to the classified section and under guns post the list if you want. Make it clear that pricing hasn't been determined yet and you're not reserving anything at this stage. Once posted mark it sold then no-one can respond to the post, they can only drool. Once you get an idea of what they are worth post a few at a time until you have sold what you want to.

Just my thoughts as the wolves are baying and need a bone.

HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Stay patient, cautious and vigilant.
    You seem to be on the right track here.

Me and my buddies last Saturday at 8:45AM waiting for the SAXET gun show to open the doors:
    7488492-flock-of-black-vultures-coragyps-atratus-in-a-tree-in-the-florida-everglades.jpg

Attachments

• 7488492-flock-of-black-vultures-coragyps-atratus-in-a-tree-in-the-florida-everglades.jpg
      7488492-flock-of-black-vultures-coragyps-atratus-in-a-tree-in-the-florida-everglades.jpg
      125.7 KB · Views: 599
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom