vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    from the news story:
    "
    Ricky Brannon, the father who lives in the home, told ABC13 in an exclusive interview, that they jumped out of their vehicles with guns drawn and began shouting at him.

"I thought we was getting robbed," said Brannon.

Brannon rushed inside of the home and attempted to close the front door, but the men still managed to rush inside.

He said he grabbed his gun from his closet, and that's when the gun battle started. He said at one point, all three were shooting at him."

no.. the gun battle didn't start when you grabbed your gun from the closet, it started when they started shooting at you!!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    from the news story:
    "
    Ricky Brannon, the father who lives in the home, told ABC13 in an exclusive interview, that they jumped out of their vehicles with guns drawn and began shouting at him.

"I thought we was getting robbed," said Brannon.

Brannon rushed inside of the home and attempted to close the front door, but the men still managed to rush inside.

He said he grabbed his gun from his closet, and that's when the gun battle started. He said at one point, all three were shooting at him."

no.. the gun battle didn't start when you grabbed your gun from the closet, it started when they started shooting at you!!
    They were "shouting" at him, not shooting.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Do you suppose he might have done something wrong?
    No... I don't

See post 11.

I did - didn't resolve my question to you? Do you think Ricky responded inappropriately to a group of armed men in his driveway yelling while(assuming here) advancing towards him? I have trouble believing the bounty hunters jumped out of their vehicle and just stood there holler'n and screamin'.The article indicates he thought he was getting robbed. I think what actions he took were justified/appropriate it seems you do not hence the purpose for the question.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No... I don't

I did - didn't resolve my question to you? Do you think Ricky responded inappropriately to a group of armed men in his driveway yelling while(assuming here) advancing towards him? I have trouble believing the bounty hunters jumped out of their vehicle and just stood there holler'n and screamin'.The article indicates he thought he was getting robbed. I think what actions he took were justified/appropriate it seems you do not hence the purpose for the question.

There’s no argument about the guys actions. The question was about when the “gunfight” started. In the first post it seems someone did as I did and read “shouting” as shooting, which lead them to comment that the gunfight started prior to the victims mention of it starting when he got his firearm out of the closet.

Someone else came along and pointed out the idiot bounty hunters were only “shouting” when they exited their vehicles, so the gunfight did not start prior to the guy grabbing his shotgun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    There’s no argument about the guys actions. The question was about when the “gunfight” started. In the first post it seems someone did as I did and read “shouting” as shooting, which lead them to comment that the gunfight started prior to the victims mention of it starting when he got his firearm out of the closet.

Someone else came along and pointed out the idiot bounty hunters were only “shouting” when they exited their vehicles, so the gunfight did not start prior to the guy grabbing his shotgun.

Ahhhh.... okiee dokiee. As is blatantly obvious sometimes my short li'l mental legs struggle to keep up! :o

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.

Thank you.
    Sometimes it pays to oversleep, lol....

Top Bottom