• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • big_bad_kitty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Denton, TX
    Time to renew instructor qualifications with DPS again! Looking for another instructor to swap range qualifying with. Denton area and your range or mine. Flexible days/hours as I am self employed. Contact with PM and I will respond.
    Lynx Defense

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    When I renewed online the checklist did not require a LTC-100 and said we would be going to Florence for an update. I assumed we will also be qualifying while there.....

Anyone know for sure?

big_bad_kitty

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Denton, TX
    When I renewed online the checklist did not require a LTC-100 and said we would be going to Florence for an update. I assumed we will also be qualifying while there.....

Anyone know for sure?
    I did my renewal yesterday and in the email DPS sent with instructions plainly said the LTC-100 range qualification with semi-auto and revolver would be required before they sent out your completed renewal. It can be done separately before 12-31-21 but it does have to be done. The update in Florence will be 3 hours of classroom, no range qualification.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Same offer, here in Zephyr. Two instructors, no waiting. Well, unless there are three of you, which case someone has to wait. Twelve lanes, but one on one instructor ratio so no cheating ;)

PracticalCarry

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2021
    Cedar Park, Tx
    Same here - anybody needing to do the Instructor proficiency demonstration here in CenTex, happy to meet up and run you through the qual course. I've done mine for this renewal already but happy to help if another instructor is in a pinch.

Top Bottom