• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Never heard of Greg Hunter, thanks for sharing. I actually got sucked in for the full hour...lol. I'd love to see this next year & all the indictments that should come about. If they dont, our republic & Constitution are in trouble more so than ever. We just may have to use the 2nd to fight a tyrannical government.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Never heard of Greg Hunter, thanks for sharing. I actually got sucked in for the full hour...lol. I'd love to see this next year & all the indictments that should come about. If they dont, our republic & Constitution are in trouble more so than ever. We just may have to use the 2nd to fight a tyrannical government.

Unfortunately, I've been hearing about indictments of all kinds for two years. I really hope these come about because they're way more serious.

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    It's looking promising at this point. I think it's possible we see some sedition indictments soon.
    This new pittbull(forgot name) that sniffs out corruption without fear is our best friend.

It's gonna be interesting to see how this unravels and intertaining to watch all of the finger pointing and squirming.

Top Bottom