• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lady Blue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2013
    Denton County
    An unnamed Senator contacted Wayne LaPierre and asked him "to turn it off" referring to the flood of letters emails and calls to Senators and Congresscritters from gun rights supporters. Wayne replied "I didn't turn it on Barack Obama did".keep it up folks, this makes it sound like gun owners are doing one helluva good job.

Be nice to know which Senator it was. I am thinking possibly Manchin from W. Virginia. He was backed by NRA and now id waivering on the 2nd Ammendment. I have a friend up there that says he is catching flack now from both sides.
    Hurley's Gold

jeffro2912

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Ft. Worth
    Interesting stuff. I'm glad they're being annoyed and getting flustered over it. Maybe they will eventually get tired of being pestered and leave our guns alone.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I have family in the hills south of Charleston, West Virginia. Life long FDR Democrats who got good jobs during World War Two.

Did not vote for Kennedy because he was a Catholic, but cheered when LBJ was sworn in.

Finally turned 'publican for President when RR came along because Jimmy was a "sissy", but stayed firmly d'crat for local, State, and Senate offices.

Now, they are hopping mad Manchin would not stick to his guns. Don't ever attempt to limit a mountaineer's right to arms (or corn liquor), no matter his or her politics.

Top Bottom